Kenny Clark – Green Bay Packers Defensive Bright Spot

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Martinez is playing well

Burnett is playing well.

Clay is playing well and better than he has in years.

Daniels is great.

Why do we not realize these things? Because they don't have a coach.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Individually I think there are plenty of bright spots on this team. As a unit I think they have players capable of being better than they have been. And I waver between seeing players ******** up or coaches that can't get them in the right places at the worst times for this team.

OP
OP
JLW_51

JLW_51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The one player whose lack of play stands out to me is Clinton Dix. He just isn't making the plays you would expect out of a guy who went to the Pro Bowl last season.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The one player whose lack of play stands out to me is Clinton Dix. He just isn't making the plays you would expect out of a guy who went to the Pro Bowl last season.
He's regressed 100%, no idea what's happening with him.

One beat writer thinks he's hiding an injury, but it's obvious he's not playing well at all.

OP
OP
JLW_51

JLW_51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know about that, he looks like he is running pretty well to me. Maybe his DC has rubbed off on him.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I felt he was overrated in getting that probowl nod, but he was solid at least. i do agree, this year he's regressed. For whatever reason, it doesn't matter at this point, but i find him to be more of a liability out there than a help a lot of times. Bad angles repeatedly, poor tackling and i'm pretty sure the ones he makes are 50/50 flags in the NFL going forward. Seeing a lot more of those blows to the shoulder region where the "tackler" is just tucking his head and launching with a shoulder getting called. and he's always a step late in coverage. I don't think i've seen him make a single play in pass coverage where he just had great defense and made the play.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's regressed 100%, no idea what's happening with him.

One beat writer thinks he's hiding an injury, but it's obvious he's not playing well at all.

Regressed is a harsh term!

I think he's still a good player, but lacks the special edge he showed last season.

In Saints game:

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/f...a-ha-clinton-dix-makes-eight-stops-in-week-7/

2nd highest tackles (after Blake M) for 2017 for Total and Solo tackles.

http://www.packers.com/team/statistics.html

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know about that, he looks like he is running pretty well to me. Maybe his DC has rubbed off on him.

You can't blame HaHa taking awful angles on Capers. There's a lot you can blame on Capers, but not that.

Latest posts