Just Say No To T.o.!

Where will T.O. go?

• Total voters

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently T.O. has resurfaced and is looking to be signed by some poor fool of a team. I don't think the Packers will touch him with a 10 and a half foot pole, but other teams in our division just might bite. The team in our division I see most likely to sign him is the Vikings and they would actually need him. The Bears might do it, they need another receiver to add to Forte. I don't see the Lions even lifting their paws, they have a good thing going and I don't think they are stupid enough to risk it. The Stafford to Megatron train is rolling in Detroit, so no need for T.O. there.

Given T.O.'s past precedent, whoever signs him, if anybody signs him at all, is most likely to be taken for a ride in the wrong direction. If ever there was somebody who fit the mold of a locker room cancer, it would be him. But I can totally see the Vikings giving him a go and it destroying what is left of their season. Who knows, T.O. might just bring them Luck.

Just curious to see what everyone's thoughts are on this and what you think the chances of him coming to our division. Not that it would matter for the Pack much one way or the other, but just a bit curious!

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I hope the Bears get him. A locker room cancer guy would just compliment Roy (Never Open) Williams so well.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He still put up good numbers last year.
He'd be a good fit in Houston with Andre Johnson, when he gets back healthy.

He'd fit on the Bears as well.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I don't like T.O. cause his attitude, and he uses his game to be a celebrity, kinda like Reggie Bush does, except T.O. can be a good player in times, but he's really locker room cancer.

The Bears can have him. They already have a disease with Roy Williams, T.O. would put them in the emergency room.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, he could to any of the other 30 teams.
(Not the Pack. We already have too much talent in the WR position who aren't a bunch of cocky loud mouths. The Pack doesn't need that distraction.)
I think the Dolphins or the Rams are other likely possibilities.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why not the Bears? I mean, that team is already filled with Cowboys rejects in Marion Barber and Roy Williams. I can't wait to see T. O. bark at Jay Cutler for throwing another interception.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not really sure if any team will sign him. Odd that someone with those numbers and that most likely still has it will go unsigned.

Members online

Latest posts