Just one writers opine

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd say over all he's pretty much right on. Of course, defense is where you'll find most of the Packers, and that's just fine with me. I thought maybe he'd have Ryan Grant at least in his "Just Missed" category. He is leading the league in rushing over the last half of the season. He arguments are pretty valid. Of course, I'd like to see more Packers on the list, but I might be a bit bias.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't argue with any of this guy's picks. I've thought for awhile now that Pro Bowl teams should be picked by scouts, and he talked to a lot of scouts before coming up with his lineups.

The most pleasant surprise from the Packers was fullback Korey Hall as a near miss. He has been throwing some noticeably good blocks these past few weeks, but that's a hard position to evaluate.

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not bad picks, would have liked to see a little more love shown to my man Donald Lee, but give him another season with solid production and he'll get the recognition he deserves.

Comment: Woodson is the best corner in football this season.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Harris (minus the dallas game) is the second best corner in football this season

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not bad picks, would have liked to see a little more love shown to my man Donald Lee, but give him another season with solid production and he'll get the recognition he deserves.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Harris (minus the dallas game) is the second best corner in football this season

I was expecting Lee to be on there as well. I can understand his WR picks, but Jennings deserves at least a nod.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerfan4Life said:

I was expecting Lee to be on there as well. I can understand his WR picks, but Jennings deserves at least a nod.

I've been thinking about Lee, but Cooley and Shockey both have better numbers, so I can't argue with him there. Lee is the fourth best tight end in the NFC. Maybe he can move up a notch or two next season.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are a few changes I would like to see.
A little more recognition for Crosby for starters.
Like Nat said Grant should be a near miss at RB.
Hawk is #4 in tackles by an OLB tied with Briggs. He should get a little more credit than he has. Several of the other OLB mentioned don't have the tackles but they do have sacks. Hawk isn't blitzed very often so he does not have the opportunity to get many sacks and LB's can't rush the QB in the PB so they are not as effective in the game as Hawk would be.

I love it:
"Ask not what Trom can do for you as a moderator, Ask what you can do for Trom."
Everyone should get Tromafied tonight.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why is romo before farve?

It is just one man's opinion. Dallas beat GB this year. Dallas has the better record. Who knows exactly what his reasoning is.

Romo has a better QB rating. He has thrown more TDs. He is only a few yards behind Brett and has thrown few passes.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Favre, Jennings, Lee, Kampman, Barnett Pickett, and Woodson are all deserving of the Pro Bowl.

My guess is only Favre, Kampman, and Woodson goes.

Members online

Latest posts