1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jordy Nelson First TD catch...nice shot

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by starpass, Sep 14, 2008.

1. starpass

starpass Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Congrats to the kid from Kansas State--Kudos--now number one TD is in the books...lets gets some more!!!

2. wischeez

wischeez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Great catch, and great throw! I'm happy for the kid!

3. slowsinistermo

slowsinistermo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    for some reason they said james jones' first quarter TD grab was the first of his career...i think not

4. Crweems11

Crweems11 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been really excited to see him play. He's such a big dude with great hands that I hope he sees some action, but I don't expect too much since he is the 4th reciver.

5. mike bat

mike bat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    never know ... if he keeps reeling in tds when the ball gets tossedl to him ... he could play a big role in our reciving game .... i also like the 4 wide set with Jordy in there ... the kid has hands ..

6. Crweems11

Crweems11 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I really want to see them use the four wide set more. Rodgers has proven that he can be productive enough for it and we have the recivers that can get the job done.
    Personally, I like Jordy more than James Jones. I guess that's just because I've seen Nelson play a little bit in college and really don't know much about Jones. But I hope he can get some balls his way!

7. DoddPower

DoddPower Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!

Ratings:
    +54

Yeah, what was up with that?

Silly people.