Jordy Nelson First TD catch...nice shot

starpass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats to the kid from Kansas State--Kudos--now number one TD is in the books...lets gets some more!!!

slowsinistermo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
for some reason they said james jones' first quarter TD grab was the first of his career...i think not

Crweems11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been really excited to see him play. He's such a big dude with great hands that I hope he sees some action, but I don't expect too much since he is the 4th reciver.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
never know ... if he keeps reeling in tds when the ball gets tossedl to him ... he could play a big role in our reciving game .... i also like the 4 wide set with Jordy in there ... the kid has hands ..

Crweems11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really want to see them use the four wide set more. Rodgers has proven that he can be productive enough for it and we have the recivers that can get the job done.
Personally, I like Jordy more than James Jones. I guess that's just because I've seen Nelson play a little bit in college and really don't know much about Jones. But I hope he can get some balls his way!

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
slowsinistermo said:
for some reason they said james jones' first quarter TD grab was the first of his career...i think not

Yeah, what was up with that?

Silly people.