1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jordan Miller

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by HardRightEdge, Dec 11, 2012.

1. HardRightEdge

HardRightEdge Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,563
  2. UpDownEndAround

UpDownEndAround Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17
    If we are shutting down Neal and/or Wilson, would we able to bring Hargrove back?

3. HardRightEdge

HardRightEdge Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,563
    It would appear so with his suspension evidently being revoked...that would require yet another guy to go to IR beside whoever Miller is replacing.

It's an interesting thought, given that without Wilson and Neal we don't have a DE on this roster, just DTs playing the role. I don't think the Pack liked him all that much, suspension or otherwise, but beggars can't be choosers. Personally, I have little enthusiasm for Mr. Hargrove.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. UpDownEndAround

UpDownEndAround Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17
    I thought he looked decent but I don't think he fit in too well with his coaches and teammates. I guess he had an 8 game suspension though, so someone could have signed him after week 8.

5. HardRightEdge

HardRightEdge Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,563
    From what I read, the current decision waives 2 remaining weeks of the suspension. Don't ask me how this was figured:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/e...erent-logic-for-each-saints-bounty-punishment

We're looking at a journeyman guy with 2 strikes already for substance violations and the residual bounty cloud. Hargrove will likely sue the league, and I can't say I blame him given how Goodell clusterf*cked...err, I mean, overreached on this thing.

Is he good enough to take on all that baggage? I have a hard time seeing it.

6. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +607
    We cut him due to lack in interest in his skills, not anything to do with the suspension. That's what McCarthy Said, so I would suspect we won't sign him.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. 12theTruth

12theTruth Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice move. Gonna need the depth there. Either Neal or CJ must have a lingering injury??

8. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    No love for Merling/Muir? From what I've heard another team tried to sign him, but we went ahead and signed him instead. I expect Starks to IR, but Wilson wouldn surprise me, neither would cutting our current 7th WR

9. 12theTruth

12theTruth Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I read that the Packers cut So'oto off of regular roster. Doesn't that make 53 than? So many moves at a dizzing pace this year :eek:

10. HyponGrey

Ratings:
    +1,030
    I count 53, So'Oto cut

11. HyponGrey

Ratings:
    +1,030