Johnson Hurt Again

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, I wish that kid could stay healthy. I really liked his aggresiveness and speed before he got hurt. If he can't get better for this year he may be done. :cry:

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good article...

i'm excited about the linebacking core, also donnell washington

good to hear we're keeping hunt out of action, and will probably be released june 1st, i'm guessing

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think they would release Hunt before they see if he gonna decide to play. The exception would be if he's due a huge bonus for reporting to camp. Bates seems to want a shot at turning him around,he is a talent. If he wasn't such a lazy, apathetic *******. :whip:

Mackie2001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:
Man, I wish that kid could stay healthy. I really liked his aggresiveness and speed before he got hurt. If he can't get better for this year he may be done. :cry:

Has every played in a game?

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Anyone gets sick (or peevish) and we have an instant replacement!

thats why i was glad, sort of, to see Naivies return to be a backup, he's played large portions of games before and if needed this coming season, he'll be there

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
spaulding said:
Agreed. I don't like Navies as a starter but you can't knock his size and experience compared to the other backups.

Add in the idea that you'll have Naivies fighting for playing time, you might even see him on special teams...i like the linebacking core much better now...Thompson-Barnett-Diggs, Naivies, Poppinga, I know I had different philosophies draft day but the signing of Raynoch Thompson really brought this linebacking core together. I had heard that we were looking for a younger middle linebacker and then move barnett to the outside (a reason why I thought it was paramount to draft channing crowder)...but bates brought a new school of thought and I think all three of our starting linebackers will be effective

Members online

Latest posts