Johnny Jolly will miss all of 2010, maybe more

pluto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing is we may never know this considering this information since it doesn't need to be open to the public. The fact that we never heard about the phase 1 and phase 2 offenses is kind of surprising on the other hand. It makes you wonder how far back the Packers really knew about his situation. Jolly was drafted back in '06 and the coaches really liked his potential. Even with Ryan Pickett in the mix, TT still went and drafted another DT in the first round (Justin Harrell). It seems to me he was never in our long term plans to begin with. Harrell's injury really gave him a break. Otherwise, I believe Jolly would've been sent packing to another team already.

several of the draft "gurus", when jolly was drafted, stated they felt green bay picked a great sleeper. he didn't get to the qb that often, but he sure did knock a lot of balls down.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny how contempt never goes over well with the courts or Roger Goodell. I'm just glad this is resolved before camp opens. The team needs to focus on the upcoming season.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From TT's release.. SOunds like street drugs... I hope he can make it back. For his familys sake..

Only Jolly can decide if he wants to change his life, but if he does I think the Packers will do what they can to help him straighten things out, just as they did with another addict some years ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts