Staff member
Reaction score
NFLN is doing their top 100 players again voted on by PLAYERS

Kuhn beat out Chris Johnson

Tebow is #95

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tebow based off his wins last season I get. Tebow ranked as a back up QB? Insane.

Kuhn seems a little high. Decent player but just doesn't seem like someone I would expect picked in the first 100 if the nfl did an all out draft

Frozencheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kuhn is one of my favorite dudes. Even when he fumbled vs. NY in the playoffs I had to give him a pass. Such an unselfish player.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
These things kill me... I recognize they're just for fun or to fill air time but with all due respect to those who don't share my view of Tebow ... to even have him on this list is a farce. Just my opinion. Now if the list was for the top 100 over-hyped, exceedingly evangelical, ****-armed QB's on an NFL roster...that would be a different matter.

Congrats to Kuhn that he's on there, but... YOU'VE GOT TO KIDDING ME!! I like the guy...he's my kind of player. Tough...legs keep moving...runs people over just because he likes to...keeps his mouth shut...and...plays the game with love ... but, come on ... just based on "averages" ... top 100 players, divided by 32 teams ... on average, he'd have to be the 3rd best player on the Packers roster, or, the Pack would need to have about 8 or 9 players on that list....

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
I see these players making it to the list for the Packers as additions to the guys who made it last year. Packers you have good representation on this list...

Kuhn-#95
Nelson
Sitton

Jennings
Matthews
Woodson
Rodgers

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Seriously, Rodgers should be #1.

Rodgers has to be #1. I can't see anyone else being put at #1. Rodgers, Brady and Brees will be in the top 5 for sure though.

I look forward to seeing Nelson on the list this year

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I'm not going to debate other NFL players voting on Kuhn but it sure was fun to watch the highlights of him crashing and bashing into defenders. I think other players like him because he represents the guy who gets there on effort. What's not to like?

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Kuhn, but in reality he's probably not in the top 500. Think about it, he wouldn't crack the list if we made a list of the top 20 Packers.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was glad to see KUUUUUUUUUHHHHNNNNNN make the list. I believe we've got another 5-6 players. My guess is we'll have 1 more in the bottom 50 then the rest will be in the top 50. CM3 had a tough year so I believe he'll be between 21-30 Nelson will make the top 20. Jennings & Woodson top 35. Peyton will make the top 20 even though he didn't play last year. Ray Lewis will make the top 7. Top 3 will be 3)Brady 2)Brees & the # 1 palyers AAAARROOONNN RRRRRROOOOGGGEEERRRRSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Rodgers has to be #1. I can't see anyone else being put at #1. Rodgers, Brady and Brees will be in the top 5 for sure though.

I look forward to seeing Nelson on the list this year
I thought I heard somewhere that Brady wasn't in the top 10? I could be wrong haha..

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I was glad to see KUUUUUUUUUHHHHNNNNNN make the list. I believe we've got another 5-6 players. My guess is we'll have 1 more in the bottom 50 then the rest will be in the top 50. CM3 had a tough year so I believe he'll be between 21-30 Nelson will make the top 20. Jennings & Woodson top 35. Peyton will make the top 20 even though he didn't play last year. Ray Lewis will make the top 7. Top 3 will be 3)Brady 2)Brees & the # 1 palyers AAAARROOONNN RRRRRROOOOGGGEEERRRRSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It isnt for how one played LAST year

Top 100 players of 2012..Basing it all on what they can do this year

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It isnt for how one played LAST year

Top 100 players of 2012..Basing it all on what they can do this year
I understand the players are voting for the next season but to a degree the players have to base their vote on how the player did the prev. year. Other wise why would Rodgers go from # 11 to # 1 or whatever # the rank him at.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I understand the players are voting for the next season but to a degree the players have to base their vote on how the player did the prev. year. Other wise why would Rodgers go from # 11 to # 1 or whatever # the rank him at.

Yes I agree..Just was making a fyi type post

Members online

Latest posts