Joey Harrington Finally Traded To The Dolphins!

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Detroit Lions have announced the team has officially traded QB Joey Harrington to the Miami Dolphins for an undisclosed conditional draft pick.

Well good luck there he hasnt done much but suck!!

OP
OP
P

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPNews reports the Detroit Lions have traded QB Joey Harrington to the Miami Dolphins in exchange for a 2007 sixth-round draft pick. The pick can be elevated to a fifth-round pick, depending on how much Harrington plays.

Just Found This INFO

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerLegend said:
The Detroit Lions have announced the team has officially traded QB Joey Harrington to the Miami Dolphins for an undisclosed conditional draft pick.

Well good luck there he hasnt done much but suck!!

Well he's played for the Lions for God's sake, Anywhere else is an improvement. He'll be better anywhere else.

Detroit= where NFL players go to waste their careers. :twisted:

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Joey Harrington helped lead this team to the LOSINGEST RECORD IN THE NFL while he was the qb. Matt Millen MADE 3 coaches play him that didn't want him. I watched every game he played in Detroit. While the rest of the team could be having a great game, it seemed Joey could always find a way to lose the game himself. Late interceptions, fumbles, inaccurate passes, and his tree stump scrambles that turned into sacks were his trademarks here. He is the worst qb I have ever seen be a starter for 4 years. Any other GM never would have played Harrrington after that second year. Harrington is a bad 2nd string qb or a good 3rd string qb. He should not be starting for any team ever in the NFL. I hate that son of a ***** and I can't wait for Thanksgiving when hopefully he's still playing for Miami and the lions will get 5 interceptions and god knows how many fumbles from him. I have never disliked a player so much in my life. Good riddance pink pants, I thank god you will never lose a game for Detroit again.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Undisclosed CONDITIONAL draft pick? That's a bad deal for the lions. If it's truly CONDITIONAL the lions will probably owe the dolphins a pick next season!

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a great deal for the lion's! Anything that takes him away from the lion's is good. The only better deal would been if he had gotten a career ending injury 3 years ago.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:
It's a great deal for the lion's! Anything that takes him away from the lion's is good. The only better deal would been if he had gotten a career ending injury 3 years ago.
I honestly hate to see him go.
I wish they had GIVEN him to the vikings.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no idea why Millen wouldn't condsider a trade to the vikings. When we played the vikings the last few years harrington was the best player on their team.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts