Joe Philbin is coming back

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He seemed way in over his head as a head coach on Hard Knocks, kind of like McAdoo. He may wind up being an OC someday, but his head coaching days are likely over. Aaron spoke highly of him while he was here.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers surely loves this signing! #12 had a lot of success with philbin.
I love the move.

This should make for some lambeau magic...

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I am okay with this. The offense was good under him. Guess he was not cut out for being an HC.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McAdoo is next they trying to get the same staff back like 2010.. lol now if Greene will answer his phone I feel like he had a big impact on the defense we had although we had way better personal as well too

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Absolutely love this change to the staff. Especially if we can retain Edgar Bennett as a positional coach. This offense should have it figured out next year.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Deadly, this is the move that made the most sense to me. Next is Fangio. What's the word on the assistant Baltimore GM?

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
The Packers early offseason is off to a fantastic start. Most excited I've been about the Packers and where they're headed in a really long time.

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers early offseason is off to a fantastic start. Most excited I've been about the Packers and where they're headed in a really long time.
Still not 100% sold on MM,but excited to say the least. If we got Schneider I would be over the moon.

Lawdog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A good pickup. Brings experience and is very fimilar with this team I like it.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
McAdoo is next they trying to get the same staff back like 2010.. lol now if Greene will answer his phone I feel like he had a big impact on the defense we had although we had way better personal as well too
Don't hold yr breath waiting on Greene..

Last edited:

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love this. Offense should be looking much better next year. Hope McCarthy gives him a little more responsibility with the plays.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He seemed way in over his head as a head coach on Hard Knocks, kind of like McAdoo. He may wind up being an OC someday, but his head coaching days are likely over. Aaron spoke highly of him while he was here.

So that leaves qb coach as the last offensive opening could McAdoo be returning as well?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philthy Philbin back in the fold!! Now Give Charles Woodson a call and give him whatever he wants to coach the corners!! See if Nick Collins wants to Coach the safeties!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I say give him the DC position. He will help spark Matthews back to form. He is unproven most will say but I see him bringing an aggressive defense together the same way Quinn did when he got his chance.

he left GB for at least 2 reasons..One was his wife really didnt like GB at all...

No, there is no link, there is no story, but all I can offer is a trust me....

I would be more willing to bet Bill Belichick comes to GB then Greene is back here

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope with him back at OC the offense doesnt start of sluggish at the start of every season.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Am I missing something here ? Our defense has been the cause of our woes the past few years. Fair enough our offense haven`t set the skies alight, but it`s our defense sucked. I`m seeing all these names bandied about but what about the defense coaches for pity sake ????

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts