Joe Buck, biased?

L

Lunchboxer

It's their job to keep the game interesting, and to keep people watching, so when a team gets a big lead, they look for other angles. They did the same thing when we were up big against Atlanta. I think they are a pretty good team, they give good commentary, and no Brett Favre comments, Madden and Summerall would have mentioned Favre about 100 times.

I know I dont think they Mentioned Favres name at all last night.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I miss John Madden.
He would get excited no matter who was playing because he just loved football.
And it showed and those are the types of commentators we need.

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Joe Buck is the worst football commentator on the air today. It is a damn shame that he always commentates the premier games. I never learn anything from him. He doesn't have any emotion to his voice, he just gets louder. He should stick to baseball. I don't even think he understand any of the finer points of football.

ArnoldSlick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Joe Buck is the worst football commentator on the air today. It is a damn shame that he always commentates the premier games. I never learn anything from him. He doesn't have any emotion to his voice, he just gets louder. He should stick to baseball. I don't even think he understand any of the finer points of football.

Agreed. As a Steeler fan I'm glad I am not forced to listen to him more than once a year or so. Congrats by the way.

Members online

Latest posts