Jermichael Finley

ryanbodman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Might be nothing, but this doesn't look good.
Jermichael's wife, via twitter @CourtFinley88 , posted an hour ago "Just got the prognosis from the doctor and not one of my family members is answering. Epic failure dear family."
She then posted 21 minutes ago simply a :-(
Incase you didn't know, Jermichael had his surgery this morning. It looks like his wife is saddened by the news. I hope it's nothing, but it sure doesn't look promising.

OP
OP
ryanbodman

ryanbodman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, they said 3 weeks, but now after having surgery, and his wife seeming so concerned about not being able to reach her family, you would think it must be a long term injury.

OP
OP
ryanbodman

ryanbodman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
She now just posted " Finally home. Got the big guy to sleep. Now I'll collapse and hope to wake up...... in like 2011 or something. XOX u guys its been a long 1"

Any thoughts? Must be more severe then previously thought.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe she is just exhausted. Must of been a long one for her. :( Thanks for the updates Mrs. Fins, hope all is well and I'll keep you all in my prayers!

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know it sucks, but it could be a good thing. Quarless is going to get thrown into the fire here, and he'll have 3/4 of the season to make a statment and get ready. Maybe he'll start to ball like Finley did and then come next season we'll have he and Finley on the field...

Awesome thought...

And maybe, just maybe next year won't be so freaking injury ridden... Time for just a LITTLE luck to fall our way, this season has been downright retarded.

Members online

Latest posts