Jeff Saturday

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I love this man. I love the signing.

I love how he looks.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

http://blog.packers.com/2012/05/22/may-22-practice-notes/

–New team: C Jeff Saturday (No. 63, pictured), signed as a free agent from Indianapolis in the offseason, was with the No. 1 offense as expected in his first full-squad workout with the Packers. Saturday, of course, was the center for all four of QB Peyton Manning’s MVP seasons with the Colts, and now he’ll be snapping to the reigning league MVP in Rodgers.

“I tell people all the time, I’ve already had a blessed career and now you’re just capping it off,” Saturday said. “I feel a little bit like a rookie. I’m in the (play)book a lot more than I’ve ever been, or at least since the ’90s. That’s quite a while. But it’s fun, too. It refreshes you.”

Saturday said there’s not much from Indy’s offensive system that carries over, but Rodgers noted that Saturday’s experience with no-huddle work is definitely a plus.

“As much up-tempo stuff that Indianapolis ran in his time there, it’s going to transition very well to some of the stuff we’re going to do,” Rodgers said. “Jeff’s really smart, knows the game really well, knows his strengths and limitations, and we’re excited to have him.”

Reaction score
He was one of my favorite players that wasn't on the Packers for some reason, and he is now on my favorite team! Ironic that he is wearing Scott Wells old number.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Jules is excited Jeff gets to spend his twilight years having his butt touched by Rodgers

Latest posts