Jeff Jagodzinski

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
News release from Dec. 6006 concerning Jago's possible B.C. hiring:
"Should Jagodzinski be offered the job and accept, it would be a blow to the Packers' zone-blocking run scheme. He learned the system under Alex Gibbs while with the Atlanta Falcons and was hired by first-year head coach Mike McCarthy to install it in Green Bay.

But Jagodzinski said the Packers would be fine because offensive line coach Joe Philbin and assistant line coach James Campen knew the system and the players were progressing."

The first part of the statement has turned out to be true; Jago's defense of Philbin and Campen unfortunately not.

The guy is coaching in the minor league UFL. Why not give him a call??

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what I recall he was a tremenduous *********?

But yeah, rather have a competent ********* than the current incompetent ones we have...

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what I recall he was a tremenduous *********?

But yeah, rather have a competent ********* than the current incompetent ones we have...

Yeah, Larry Beightol was difficult to get along with as well, but they both can coach.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who cares about his personality? The guy can coach. So could Larry.

Campen might coach for another 50 years if no one holds him accountable. The man has proven he's incompetent. We just had five guys get there azzes kicked and they said they had to wait to see the film to know how they played!

I like MM but he better show his loyalty to our QBs and RBs instead of bozo Campen who will get MM fired and our QB killed.

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packer probably hear this every day, but Jago knows how to coach it, not just say it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLMGm9XO58Y]YouTube - Wisdom of Jeff Jagodzinski[/ame]

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I'm sad to say I believe this is true. I don't think there's anything wrong with the personnel, it just has to be the coaching. And the fact that we have to face that line again twice next year makes me think something has to be done.
I sure would love it if we drafted another stud tackle in this year's draft. Look at how the depth on the Dline helped this year. Injuries are a painful part of any season, nice to have depth with Lang and Bulaga probable starters next year.

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If were going to do some major coaching overhaul, let's get rid of Slocum too.

I'm willing to give Slocum some slack since his gunners have been decimated by injuries this year. But ST has been a chronic weakness for years, I agree.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I also liked Jeff..

Just saw a bit on NFLN playbook

They highlighted the Lions game

WOW did Sitton get blown up as did Clifton

Then showed BJ getting pushed around

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I also liked Jeff..

Just saw a bit on NFLN playbook

They highlighted the Lions game

WOW did Sitton get blown up as did Clifton

Then showed BJ getting pushed around
All by Suh? That guy is a monster, and I can forgive anyone who lets him through on their own.

Members online

Latest posts