Jay Gruden In A Must Win Or Be Fired Tonight Against Chicago / Haskins Should Start

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hoping the Redskins do something tonight to help us out, but not banking on it. I'll tell you though, if they lose, Jay Gruden should be fired before he even reaches the locker room at the end. Man, what kind of dirt did he find on Dan Snyder to be allowed to keep on being mediocre? This guy is even worse than Marvin Lewis and keeps on being allowed to keep his job, Ridiculous!

Fire Gruden, promote the OC to head coach and start Dwane Haskins. Instant performance upgrade right there.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like Gruden so the sooner he's gone, the better.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I'm still not cheering for the Bears, but if they win hopefully the Redskins fans start yelling very loudly for fat Jay to get fired and bring Fire Gruden signs to ballgames. Get that clown kicked out of DC

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point, I mean even if Haskins sucks you might as well let him know what he's up against with the speed of this game and see how he responds.

Keenum is done, he's not going to go back to the glory days in Minny period, especially not on this team. Just bench him already.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a disgrace that showing is. Really don't understand why the Washington Post or some other local media won't tear Jay Gruden up and demand his firing. What a terrible undisciplined team, and terrible QB management.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I didn't expect Washington to win, but I am really bummed out. Last night Mitch Trubisky passed me in total TD's thrown this year! :coffee:

On a happy note, I am sure Brandon is in rare form on all the Redskin fan sights.

Stanger37

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aside from Gruden needing to go. There was something else that happened that stuck out to me.

Bears have a 5+ minute, 40+ yard drive going after getting the FF on Keenum which basically took the wind from Washington's sails. Washington uses their last timeout, 1:50 left, post 2 minute warning. Up 13pts, 4th & 2. And Nagy puts the FG unit out after the announcers have been talking about Pinero hurting his knee in the weight room and there's swelling. Again, up 13pts, less than 2 minutes to go with Washington without a way to stop the clock, defense has been playing great on the 20yd line. Nagy takes the ball OUT of Mitch's hands.

He still doesn't trust Mitch. He'd rather kick basically a meaningless FG with an injured kicker that was limping all game, than trust Mitch to get 2 yards that seals the game.

Interesting.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Not sure if you saw this last night, but Nagy wasn't too happy with Trubisky about something. Told him to "**** right now". Not really a big deal and not like we haven't seen it with other coaches and players, but yeah, I don't think Nagy and the Bears have a ton of confidence in Trubisky yet.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why would you say that? We want him to stay and keep the Redskins weak! Sheesh, next thing you are going to say is the Vikings never should have signed Cousins and Trubisky shouldn't be paid $40M/year.

Stop giving the other teams ideas of ways for them to get better!!! :speechless: :coffee: :cool:

Lol like the Redskins would suddenly get better if Greg Manusky took over.

There's a big difference between ragging on a guy who shouldn't be the HC of a team who I wouldn't mind seeing flip the script and stealing the NFC East from both Dallas and Philly, and suggesting things to Minny and Chicago to improve them.

Hell I rolled over laughing when the Vikes signed Cousins and hope they keep him long-term. We need a Jay Cutler on that team to tank them, so no I don't want them to cut him. I need to remind Raptorman he has a choke artist running his team. Course I'm still going to call him overrated, but no I don't want him gone from Minny lol.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know what Brandon thought of Jay Gruden, but me personally I been saying he was a clown since 2015. Good riddance to that fraud.

Members online

Latest posts