Jamaal Charles, Aaron Rodgers win FedEx Awards

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
FedEx announced its individual player awards in Dallas Wednesday, naming Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles as its FedEx Ground Player of the Year and Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers as the FedEx Air Player of the Year. 2009 winners were Chris Johnson of the Tennessee Titans, and Drew Brees of the Saints. The awards are based…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
are we sure? The last time we thought an award was won by a packer we spoke too soon... lol

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
are we sure? The last time we thought an award was won by a packer we spoke too soon... lol

Yes! Aaron has won it. It's on Packers.com.

Now i'm happy for Aaron x100 , but i still can't get over how Clay couldn't get DPOTY and last year he got screw over twice in the rookie voting. It's like someone doesn't want Matthews to win. How could he lose it a second time when Cushing was a proven cheater and yet people still voted for him.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes! Aaron has won it. It's on Packers.com.

Now i'm happy for Aaron x100 , but i still can't get over how Clay couldn't get DPOTY and last year he got screw over twice in the rookie voting. It's like someone doesn't want Matthews to win. How could he lose it a second time when Cushing was a proven cheater and yet people still voted for him.

I think those are going to fall into place but a ring would make up for allll that

Members online

Latest posts