Jace Sternberger

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It always amuses me when a player picked late emerges as a star and people question why he wasn't drafted sooner. Well, because he wasn't good enough (at the time).

But he built up his body, learned every skill he could find, studied the playbook, studied his opponents, worked his butt off, soaked up everything he could from his coaches and became a better player.

Reaction score
I was giving some thought to this and maybe instead of a shoutbox, if that creates a security problem, why not just have a "Random Packers and other thoughts" thread. That could take the place of the shoutbox, since it seems the Shoutbox was a place used to post and discuss random thoughts.
How about “Random insults and other game-time cross egregiousness”. Might as well just tell it like it is. There should be an adult warning before entering with a passcode. Then no restrictions.. just full tilt wide open. A place to let off some real time steam if you will. This site would explode with therapeutic hits from across the NFL community.

Do they still work out as hard when they can now also go jet skiing with a hot babe?
Football? Who cares about football!

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't followed his journey, was this a work ethic thing or was he just not good? I had higher hopes for him

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To me it was injuries and I think a question mark on toughness.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
To me it was injuries and I think a question mark on toughness.

His suspension probably didn't help his case either. He did own up to the fact that he drank and drove while on anti-depressants, which he said caused him to fall asleep while behind the wheel. Had that happened to Tonyan, Mercedes or Deguara, probably not reason enough for 1 of them to make the team. However, Jace was already fighting an uphill battle to make the team and that couldn't have helped.

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
Jace is headed to the Washington Football Team. He was signed to their 53 man roster. We might get to see if a change of venue is what he needed.