I've started watching last season's games...

Eis Bowl

Touchdown Artist
Reaction score
Last year I DVR'd every game I could down in Iowa which is when the Bears aren't playing at the same time or on the same network which I'm able to get almost all of the games and I've watched them at least twice within that week to see things I missed during the game. The playoffs I've watched at least three times.

A week ago I couldn't take it any longer without football and this contract stuff and started watching the playoffs again and the end of the season with the last two games being the Giants and Bears. All I can say is impressive.

There were games that we didn't blow out the other team like I thought I remembered and games where the other team showed a lot more individual talent (ugh, Bears) than I remembered during the games. But... we came out with the wins by patching the team together through the injuries, calling the right plays and most of the team just performing above... you know what I mean.

Watching the end games from last year has gotten me so pumped for this year I can't wait. And then... I started to realize all of the starters that weren't there at the end of the season coming back and wow. If everyone can keep the effort, heart and drive I can't imagine what we could do.

But, of course... Any Given Sunday. Fingers crossed, Green and Gold on and a middle finger towards Chicago. ... Go Pack Go.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish the NFL would sign on with Netflix or Hulu to show the games as streaming programs. Or even start their own VOD system. Can resell the commercial breaks without generating a new product. Think they might need a new broadcast agreement though. Don't want the edited crap the NFL network does as the game of the week. The commentary as a n add-in helps though.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well each team battles hard even if they're the worst at least 1 game in the season hence upsets happen every year. Excited just like you are

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I wish the NFL would sign on with Netflix or Hulu to show the games as streaming programs. Or even start their own VOD system. Can resell the commercial breaks without generating a new product. Think they might need a new broadcast agreement though. Don't want the edited crap the NFL network does as the game of the week. The commentary as a n add-in helps though.

Living overseas has one advantage in this regards: I pay for Gamepass (gamepass.nfl.com) which allows me to watch any/all games, even archived games (less the commercials) from previous weeks throughout the season. Like NFL ticket, one can split the screen into (up to) four simultaneous streamed games.

Pure bliss.

And here in the UK, as NFL ranks below boche ball in popularity, the price is very reasonable.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score

There's something on NFL.com that you can buy that allows you to watch replays of the games. Might just be for during the season though.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heck, funny that you post this since me and my GF were watching some of the first 1/4 of the SB against (Arm)Pittsburgh the other night!
It was sweet to relive the Packers first TD with a throw by A-Rod and then to score soon after that with an INT.
I know all these months have passed but when I think about it, I still get excited to think that it was the Pack who won the SB this year and that they are the one and only leaders in the NFL with most championships won which just adds to the pride of being a fan of this awesome team!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts