I'Ve Had It

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point, it's hard to blame Capers for much because he has so little to work with at CB. I don't think MM went too conservative in the Dallas game but he has in other big games and he better come out blazing against the Falcons. Since the last game is always the most important game in the playoffs, it's no time to start evaluating the coaches. Their most important work is ahead of them. As for TT, Capers and MM were probably begging him to go out and try some other free agent CB pick ups or trades like he managed to do at rb. Hard to get overly critical of the coaches when talent is the issue. There are times the Packers relax which I think does need to be placed on MM's shoulders but they played hard for 4 quarters against Dallas and lo and behold, the snuck away with a win.

goldplater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
only one snao I thought was really bad: The 15xard completion to Witten short before the TD.
There were to many DB's behind him and nobody in front of him to bat the mall down....

MM shaking his head was on TV and rightfully so.
Hoüpe THAT will not happen again. The D can make their job easier by stopping on 3rd down. Getting gased is also their fault, sometimes.