It's going to be a long year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or Special Teams are worse. (I didn't think that was possible.)
Our QB is inaccurate. (we already knew that).
Our O-line is learning a new system (which doesn't look good for the baby faced book-ends.)
Half of our secondary sucks *** so far (woodson/manuel)
Our GM is overpaying washed up players (see above)

The good news is I won't be wasting money on the NFL package next year, and from this point forward, I will no longer refer to the Green Bay Packers as "we". I can no longer claim responsibility for this toilet worthy football team.

The Vikings are going to kick our ***** twice this year, oh crap, I mean 'The Packers' *****.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so its "we" when GB wins, but you disown when they aren't good.

Is there a word for such a thing? I wonder...

mineral723

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...and another falls off the bandwagon. Two more years of this and I'll be talking smack in an empty forum.
Packer fans, come back.
It's your turn like a terrible team.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mineral723 said:
...and another falls off the bandwagon. Two more years of this and I'll be talking smack in an empty forum.
Packer fans, come back.

I was a Packer fan in the 70s and 80s. Enough said. :wink:

rmayer32

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mineral723 said:
Packer fans, come back.

By then those Bears will be back in the basement and I doubt you will have much to say.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Timmons said:
Or Special Teams are worse. (I didn't think that was possible.)
Our QB is inaccurate. (we already knew that).
Our O-line is learning a new system (which doesn't look good for the baby faced book-ends.)
Half of our secondary sucks *** so far (woodson/manuel)
Our GM is overpaying washed up players (see above)

The good news is I won't be wasting money on the NFL package next year, and from this point forward, I will no longer refer to the Green Bay Packers as "we". I can no longer claim responsibility for this toilet worthy football team.

The Vikings are going to kick our ***** twice this year, oh crap, I mean 'The Packers' *****.

That's pathetic, I Love the Pack, even when there are are problems like we have now. Tradition goes deeper then winning every year my friend !!!

Reaction score
Timmons, life is full of ups and downs.

Here is a little secret: If we were to experience one extreme end of life, than that really wouldn't be life because a life can never be completely happy and peaceful, nor can it be completely terrible and turbulent.

Football is a part of life. To post such a post because your team is going through a down time after more than a decade of being competitive is wrong.

As for your post: Do you really think anyone gives a damn that you aren't going to spend money on an NFL package? Secondly, you are not going to take responsibility for this team? Unless "Timmons" is Ted Thompson's middle name, you didn't build this team.

With that note, this thread serves no purpose.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts