It's A Great Day To Be A Packers Fan

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Awesome article, and my sentiments exactly!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this part...
"The Packers don't have a perfect team. We've been depleted with injuries. We lost our No. 1 running back in the first game of the season and haven't really been able to find a good substitute. We lead the NFL in the number of players on IR (10 total, with five starters), and have our backups in the starting lineup. But there's no drama, there's no controversy. The Packers have a team of men who are stepping up to play football to the best of their ability. When we have an injury, the next man up steps in. And we are still finding ways to win. Green Bay Packers fans are united and support our team. A team with great heart. A team with no quarterback controversy."

StarBustFB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's impossible not to like what the Packers are doing right now. Not making excuses, playing hard, gutting it out, and winning football games. A lot of NFL squads could take a good lesson from the heart being showed by this team.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I was kind of shocked when I saw the video of the Packers locker room the other day, it was a pleasant shocked. I could see them saying something a little more selfish and they didn't.
Awesome article, and my sentiments exactly!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this part...
"The Packers don't have a perfect team. We've been depleted with injuries. We lost our No. 1 running back in the first game of the season and haven't really been able to find a good substitute. We lead the NFL in the number of players on IR (10 total, with five starters), and have our backups in the starting lineup. But there's no drama, there's no controversy. The Packers have a team of men who are stepping up to play football to the best of their ability. When we have an injury, the next man up steps in. And we are still finding ways to win. Green Bay Packers fans are united and support our team. A team with great heart. A team with no quarterback controversy."

Couldn't agree with IluvGB more.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts