Is This Destiny?

The PowerOfCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it just me or does this whole season feel like a movie? I mean, with all the crap this Packers team dealt with this year, I feel like a win in the Super Bowl is destiny. I feel like after the losses to Detroit and New England, there should have been a montage of the next several wins against the Giants and Bears and Eagles, and this game is the climax of the movie.
Now, of course, I don't "expect" a win on Sunday, but I'm very confident the the Pack is hungry for a fight and isn't going to settle for second best. This team deserves a win.

GO PACK GO!!!

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it just me or does this whole season feel like a movie? I mean, with all the crap this Packers team dealt with this year, I feel like a win in the Super Bowl is destiny. I feel like after the losses to Detroit and New England, there should have been a montage of the next several wins against the Giants and Bears and Eagles, and this game is the climax of the movie.
Now, of course, I don't "expect" a win on Sunday, but I'm very confident the the Pack is hungry for a fight and isn't going to settle for second best. This team deserves a win.

GO PACK GO!!!

Unless it doesn't have a tragic ending after the win, Hollywood wouldn't make it a movie:D

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I don't expect a win (or a loss) either - I just don't know. If we win, it will be storybook. It's the Year of Lombardi - the musical, the documentary...and hopefully, the Trophy, home to Green Bay.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Sports radio 1250 am milwaukee

Gary Ellerson has been calling them that for a while now

Team Destiny

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont believe in Destiny. I group it in with luck I guess. Its when preparation meets opportunity. THIS is our opportunity.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know. This whole season feels like a movie, like the 2007 Giants season did. I mean, we fought, and when the going got tough, we fought even harder (We're 5-0 since the loss to the Patriots). When people doubted us, we proved them wrong. I can still hear Colin Cowherd's "Rodgers can't win in the playoffs" mantra ringing in my head. Now, we're in the biggest game of the 2010 season, the "climax" of the "movie".

Let's hope it doesn't have a downer ending.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know. This whole season feels like a movie, like the 2007 Giants season did. I mean, we fought, and when the going got tough, we fought even harder (We're 5-0 since the loss to the Patriots). When people doubted us, we proved them wrong. I can still hear Colin Cowherd's "Rodgers can't win in the playoffs" mantra ringing in my head. Now, we're in the biggest game of the 2010 season, the "climax" of the "movie".

Let's hope it doesn't have a downer ending.

Let's hope the Packers don't pull a Viking choke but win SB #4.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This has been a very surreal season. We had high expectation before the season began, and as the season progressed, it became harder and harder for us to live up to them. Now, here we are. This will be the single biggest game of these guys' lives. For some it is their first chance at glory on the biggest stage in their young careers. For others, it could be their last.

I still can't freakin believe we're in the Super Bowl. And tomorrow, we have a shot at history.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you need to be motivated for this game you need to find a new job. - Bill Parcells

Reaction score
This season has Epic Win all over it. 4 Lombardi's look better than 3 in the Packer Hall of Fame. Plus this is the year we took care of Favre. Tomorrow is the icing on the cake. The DVD will be sold out in less than one hour.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts