Is Greg Jennings ok?

Reaction score
Last I saw, he was fondling his arm like a new born child. Worst scenario is that he broke it. Any news on this? Has anybody heard anything else about him?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw him on the sidelines wearing a big warm coat and I think he may of been headed off the field. I didn't hear them state the nature of his injuries or why he was on the sideline. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder about this too.
As usual, Fox big mouth Pam Oliver and Chris Meyers had NO INFO on this even though they get paid to be on each team's sideline and do exactly that.

We saw Jennings walking off into the locker room, but they gave us no info.
I assumed he re-inured the same knee, but have no idea.

He'll miss the Pro Bowl now. Jordy deserves it more than him anyway.
Amazing that both Rodgers and Brees will now be available for that "game" :eek:(

Looks like Kuhn will not.
He doesn't deserve it after his fumble anyway.
I know he scored a TD, but that was a gift to him, wide open.
His fumble was one of the killers.

OP
OP
Bensalama21
Reaction score
His fumble was one of the killers.
Him and Grant can go off in the sunset together tonight. Is it ironic that Grants last touch (I believe last touch) as a Packer was a fumble that probably cost us the game against the Giants and Favre's last throw as a Packer was an interception against the Giants?

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe Nelson and Driver will be our #1 and #2 WR next year like they should be. At least they can catch the ball!

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Driver will probably be gone after this year. They didn't give Gurley a raise for no reason. He's obviously in the Packers plans for the immediate future.

Members online

Latest posts