1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Insider: Thumbs up to Grant, down to Colledge

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by IronMan, Nov 30, 2007.

1. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071130/PKR0201/711300650/1989

2. irishpacker

irishpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    here here!

3. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    nice article :D

4. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I said a few weeks ago prior to McCarthy calling out College, Clifton and College were going to get Brett killed if things didn't improve on that side.

Clofton looked pretty bad also, I think he is done after this year.

5. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Colledge struggle.. nothing new... he got his arshe reemed during the bye week and played a couple of decent games... then right back to sub-par ball. Noted here... http://www.packerforum.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=12840&highlight=Colledge

The kid can play... but for some reason he slips into bad habits and plays high like he did last night.. I think he will ride the pine next week.. if for nothing else as a serious wake-the-hell up call.

Cliffy got beat by speed again, if you match up an elite speed rusher on his outside shoulder, yep you can get around him... it is a age old story... game plan to help him with a chip block from the TE... that is where Bubba is missed.. blocking.