Info about game day...

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
I apologize if I am not supposed to post this here, but was wondering if any WI locals could help me out. I found out I have to work in Menonomie WI Tuesday and Wednesday Oct 22-23. I know that’s western and about a 4 hour drive, but I got my company to approve flying me in to Milwaukee early Sunday morning. They won’t pay for a hotel for that night (because they know I am planning on going to the game. Hotels in Green Bay are ridiculous. Is there some sort of bus or something I could take from Milwaukee and stay there? I can obviously drive but would love to have a few beers and enjoy myself. Any advice is much appreciated!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I apologize if I am not supposed to post this here, but was wondering if any WI locals could help me out. I found out I have to work in Menonomie WI Tuesday and Wednesday Oct 22-23. I know that’s western and about a 4 hour drive, but I got my company to approve flying me in to Milwaukee early Sunday morning. They won’t pay for a hotel for that night (because they know I am planning on going to the game. Hotels in Green Bay are ridiculous. Is there some sort of bus or something I could take from Milwaukee and stay there? I can obviously drive but would love to have a few beers and enjoy myself. Any advice is much appreciated!
I believe @longtimefan was and still may be a Milwaukee area Uber driver. You might be able to get a room a bit closer to GB than Milwaukee. I do not know of a game day bus that far. Closer like Manitowoc and Appleton and several bars run busses.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why isn't there a Badger bus going from Milwaukee to Green Bay on game days? Wouldn't that be smart, ease traffic, and be an awesome bus ride? Hopefully someone on the forums works for Greyhouse or Badger Bus. Pass the word along!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
but I got my company to approve flying me in to Milwaukee early Sunday morning.
Does this mean no boyfriend / SO?
They won’t pay for a hotel for that night
Maybe I can convince wife to take our fall vacation alone because I have to stay home to .. um .. Work. That's it, I have to work that weekend.
Is there some sort of bus or something I could take from Milwaukee and stay there? I can obviously drive but would love to have a few beers and enjoy myself. Any advice is much appreciated!
The Packer Shuttle

Ticket King runs busses now and then I think.

Members online

Latest posts