In this thread, we guess Aaron Rodgers' stats next year!

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
5,021 passing yards
43 Touchdowns
7 Interceptions
4 Fumbles
33 sacks

Thoughts?

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see why he can't be close to 4,500 yards and 40 TD's... The schedule actually gets easier this year and the weapons are still there.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
5084 yards
48 TDs
7INTs
234 rushing yards
14-2 Packers record
NFL & SB MVP
They win the SB 42-27

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2011 passing stats were off-the-charts because of poor tackling league-wide. We don't know yet if teaching good tackling has been outlawed by the CBA or if coaches will find a way to correct it this year... And if they do fix tackling, will it be with vanilla defenses that elite QBs can slice and dice?

Basically, I think it's really hard to predict Rodgers' stats for next year. I'm not going to hope for more than about:

320 of 500 (64%)
4200 yds
8.4 YPA
32 TDs
12 INTs
13-3 team record

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
42-7
4800yds passing
325yds rushing
28 sacks
2 fumbles

Call me whatever but Rodgers numbers depend on the presence of Finley. If Finley is not a part of this team his Yards Per Attempt and TD numbers will go down a good bit

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does this scenario have him injured or being pulled in the 3rd quarter of every game? :roflmao:

I know the masses just always assume players are going to keep playing to the same level. But its not exactly unknown that players regress after a career year. Peyton Manning and Dan Marino are great examples. In fact no QB in nfl history has ever thrown for 40 or more TDs in a career more than 1 time.

Could Rodgers follow up with a better year than this one? Sure, anything is possible, but its extremely unlikely.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know the masses just always assume players are going to keep playing to the same level. But its not exactly unknown that players regress after a career year. Peyton Manning and Dan Marino are great examples. In fact no QB in nfl history has ever thrown for 40 or more TDs in a career more than 1 time.

Could Rodgers follow up with a better year than this one? Sure, anything is possible, but its extremely unlikely.

Playing the odds... Maybe his numbers will decrease due to a better run game?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
currently watching the NFL honors on the NFL channel. I'm guessing that Aaron Rodgers wins the NFL MVP & the NYGs beat the Patriots tomorrow in the SB21-17. Any takers?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Playing the odds... Maybe his numbers will decrease due to a better run game?

I wouldnt be surprised if the pack went 11-5, Rodgers numbers decrease, and we win the SB. Im not sure how to explain thats the way to a SB, but it seems like its more likely than the team with the record setting offense in the past.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldnt be surprised if the pack went 11-5, Rodgers numbers decrease, and we win the SB. Im not sure how to explain thats the way to a SB, but it seems like its more likely than the team with the record setting offense in the past.

If the last two Super Bowls have taught us anything, it is that the regular season doesn't matter much.... Seeding doesn't matter much. All you need is a playoff spot!

Members online

Latest posts