I'm sure BJ Raji will be a perfectly good football player...

nelanator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I take back what I said about not knocking him for his academic issues at BC because they hold their athletes to really high academic standards. This kid is obviously not a bright one. At least pick up a dictionary or something...

That said, after listening to Fat Pat Williams talk I would be surprised if he could spell his own name. You obviously don't need to be a genius to stuff running backs in the backfield.

newman79

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong, but I didn't see what all the high acclaim was for Raji. I'm no expert, but after watching him play in the Music City Bowl and the Senior Bowl, I didn't see what all the hype was about Raji. So, I'm not so sure if Larry Brown is wrong about him being a bust. I really hope he produces like all the talking heads and experts say, but I just didn't see it when I watched him play a few games on tv while he was at BC.

But, I really do like the Clay Matthews pick and Quinn Johnson. I really liked what I saw of both of those guys when I watched USC and LSU, respectively, last season.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've always liked the picking of Raji he's good for NG, he's strong and can fill a gap as well as have some speed for applying pressure to a quarterback

Members online

Latest posts