I'm still lovin it!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's been three weeks now and I'm still really loving it that the Packers are Super Bowl winners! Especially after the last number of playoff games of win or go home!
So proud and still so excited for this team and all they accomplished from overcoming they're obstacles.
Booyah and oh yeah baby!
:happy0005:

And I found this excellent article on the win: Super Bowl XLV: Aaron Rodgers' cool confidence helped Green Bay Packers prevail - ESPN

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm still lovin it too!!

Sunday we'll have a one month celebration dinner,..but then the celebrating will slow down!!
Week one, was a heckava week!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!! Love this clip too, seen this a few times,... I think his keeping his cool, made me even more confident that we were going to do this!! And we did!

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm coming down off my high now too. Wish they would get the CBA thing accomplished so I don't have to worry about the upcoming season. If they get that done and I know there's going to be football the excitement might have lasted longer. Also heard a spring training baseball game on the radio today so that was different.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Well the NFL channel is like 24/7 on the stupid combine. Good thing I DVR'ed all the playoff games and the Superbowl to keep my football fix going.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Well the NFL channel is like 24/7 on the stupid combine. Good thing I DVR'ed all the playoff games and the Superbowl to keep my football fix going.

ughhhhhhhh!!!!! I CAN'T believe I don't have mine!
(my dvr freaked the week after and deleted everything)

i've been checking nfl channel daily to see if they are showin SOMETHING from the playoffs to the SB,..but like you said.just the combine. :sleep:

Gotta check the packers site to see if they have dvd's available yet!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
ughhhhhhhh!!!!! I CAN'T believe I don't have mine!
(my dvr freaked the week after and deleted everything)

i've been checking nfl channel daily to see if they are showin SOMETHING from the playoffs to the SB,..but like you said.just the combine. :sleep:

Gotta check the packers site to see if they have dvd's available yet!

I could be wrong, but I think the official DVD for this past season comes out on March 8th.

Again, that might be wrong. I could swear I heard it somewhere, though.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still walking on cloud-9 too, and everyone knows it.

But am I the only one who feels like he's going thru withdrawal?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
You know, it doesn't get old. I normally wear Packers stuff all year long, Jackets, T-shirts, caps, etc. Now that the Packers are Super Bowl Champions I'm getting a lot more feedback than I have in years.

You folks in Wisconsin might not experience this because I suspect wearing Packers gear is run of the mill. But in this neck of the woods it draws a reaction. When I was at the gas pumps today paying the Arabs for their uprising, someone pulled up to the red light next to the store. They rolled down their window and yelled; "GO PACK GO!" loud enough to be heard for a city block. People are always commenting on my coat and asking where I got it. I've even had people asking how they can buy Packers stock (To which I generally reply, Good Luck getting a Packers fan to sell his stock.)

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I went to my daughter's elementary school for a parent-teacher conference yesterday. I was wearing a Packer jacket. In the hallway, I met the parents of one of my daughter's friends-- they grew up in Pittsburgh I learned.

The first thing out of the wife's mouth was, "We have 6 Super Bowl wins. Been there 8 times." She said it loudly.

I just responded with, "That's awesome" and let it go.

I am happy with the Packers and the recent outcome.

No need to pick a fight.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I went to my daughter's elementary school for a parent-teacher conference yesterday. I was wearing a Packer jacket. In the hallway, I met the parents of one of my daughter's friends-- they grew up in Pittsburgh I learned.

The first thing out of the wife's mouth was, "We have 6 Super Bowl wins. Been there 8 times." She said it loudly.

I just responded with, "That's awesome" and let it go.

I am happy with the Packers and the recent outcome.

No need to pick a fight.

No need to pick a fight, but the next time you go to the parent teacher conference be sure to wear one of these;

PackersProShop.com » Products » Super Bowl » Mens » 13-Time World Champs Tee

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
You know, it doesn't get old. I normally wear Packers stuff all year long, Jackets, T-shirts, caps, etc. Now that the Packers are Super Bowl Champions I'm getting a lot more feedback than I have in years.

You folks in Wisconsin might not experience this because I suspect wearing Packers gear is run of the mill. But in this neck of the woods it draws a reaction. When I was at the gas pumps today paying the Arabs for their uprising, someone pulled up to the red light next to the store. They rolled down their window and yelled; "GO PACK GO!" loud enough to be heard for a city block. People are always commenting on my coat and asking where I got it. I've even had people asking how they can buy Packers stock (To which I generally reply, Good Luck getting a Packers fan to sell his stock.)

Try wearing all that Packers stuff 40 miles west of Chicago like I do!:happy0005:

Members online

Latest posts