I'm Pumped

Brad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wanted to write and let everybody know I'm going to this game and im pumped....It's nice that they changed the rest of the home games to 3:15 starts so I can tailgate and watch the early game in the parking lot ;) hehe....well hope everyone enjoys it and I hope the pack plays well enough to pull another win off....we really need it, :)

BrettFavre4MVP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to the game too. I'm very excited about it. I was nervous about this game earlier in the season, when the jags were 5-2, but now they've fallen flat and are 6-6. I'm not so nervous anymore. I do hope we don't choke.

OP
OP
B

Brad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree...although the pack are more than capable of winning this game I have seen them snatch defeat from the jaws of victory one too many times! hope they do well and just tear them apart in the early running...if they don't I will be really nervous cause Leftwitch is such a good comeback QB! Can't wait!!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Noise

You boyz better both make a lot of noise. We need to make sure Lambeau doesn't become a fluff venue that people aren't afraid to play in anymore!

10 Degrees, blaze orange, Green and Gold... and noise.. sweet sweet noise!

GO PACK!

OP
OP
B

Brad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll see what I can do...perhaps some chest paint too? ;) haha...should be an awesome time, and tailgaiting too since the game is changed to 3!!! im so there at 10am!

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think brett has a few years left in him yet. I think football is a needed escape in his life right now and if Deanna comes through her cancer treatments allright their is no reason for him to leave yet. At least that is what i'am hoping!!! :D

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hoping its not his last game either but with all that has gone on I could see it happening. A playoff game at Lambeau is hardly a gurantee at this point.

smashmouth

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they win the division wouldn't they host a wild card game, providing Atlanta doesn't fall apart??????

Smash

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am pretty sure they should host one, yes. I know my dad said he wasn't sure if he would be sending in for playoff tickets, so I am under the assumption they will have 1 home game.

acw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know this sounds goofey, but I heard some guys on a radio talk show saying that if Atlanta loses two games and the Pack win out, they will draw a bye the first round. I guess there's still a chance, however slight.

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
acw said:
I know this sounds goofey, but I heard some guys on a radio talk show saying that if Atlanta loses two games and the Pack win out, they will draw a bye the first round. I guess there's still a chance, however slight.

Well Atlanta is only two games up on us so I guess they could collapse. They do play Carolina and Seattle yet and they are both fighting for a playoff spot. Plus I read the Duckett is going to miss a game or two. We would need to pretty much win out though.

DOGGER-DAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I FEEL THIS WILL BE A CLOSE GAME BUT THE PACK WILL PULL IT OUT IN THE 4TH QUARTER ..IT WONT BE A LAST SECOND FG BUT A LATE RUN BY AHMAN GREEN THAT WILL GIVE GREENBAY THE WIN ....I AM ALSO A LIONS FAN THIS WEEK ...HOPEFULLY THEY WILL TAKE MINNESOTA OUT OF IT ....GREAT TO FIND THIS FORUM AND GO PACK !!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts