I'm not angry!

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After lots of alcohol, I just came to a realization....I'm not angry!

As long as he wears the Green and Gold, I'll support Brett Hundley.....thick or thin. Win or lose. He's a player and I've only seen him give the best of his abilities...good enough or not for post season.

In my book, Hundley ranks greater than the likes of Bennett.

I do agree that the TT era should be over, but.......even if we lose every single game till season end, I'll support every player who gave it all on the field whether they play good or not, as long as they give it all.

I'll only see the positives in this thread....that first long throw.....juicy!

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team is having the opposite effect on me. They dropped a absolutely god awful deuce on Lambeau Field today. Took all I could do not to paw my own eyes out watching that garbage. Ya I’m angry!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I share a Sunday Ticket login and my buddy calls me up to ask if he can use it. Pretty sure that's the first time I was more than willing to give it up to him.

Reaction score
Thankfully, I actually missed this game.
How does Hundley pass and run for 226 yards and we have more than 300 yards of total offense and basically 30 minutes and not score?

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thankfully I didn't watch the game. IMO you can't get mad at a player for a lack of talent or injury. I think people are pissed at Hundley because he didnt live up to Green and Gold Goggle expectations. Sounds to me like he's playing like an inexperienced 5th round draft pick on a team with a crappy line, no quality running back, no tight end, and nothing special at WR....

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thankfully I didn't watch the game. IMO you can't get mad at a player for a lack of talent or injury. I think people are pissed at Hundley because he didnt live up to Green and Gold Goggle expectations. Sounds to me like he's playing like an inexperienced 5th round draft pick on a team with a crappy line, no quality running back, no tight end, and nothing special at WR....
No, it's worse than that. It's clear watching him that he has absolutely no idea what he's doing and he's just winging it.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And a coach who would much rather be in the drive-thru line rather than the Lambeau sidelines.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never looked forward to an NFL season being over so much. That saddens me. This is usually my favorite time of year.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey now let’s get the facts straight, I’m a highly successful nfl coach, I just can’t win without a 1st ballot hall of fame qb running the show for me.
You aren't yourself when you're hungry. Eat a Snickers.

And a double quarter pounder with cheese, a whopper, 6 sides of curly fries, 3 milkshakes, a 16 oz porterhouse, and a large diet coke...because diet soda will offset everything else.

Feel better now?

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You aren't yourself when you're hungry. Eat a Snickers.

And a double quarter pounder with cheese, a whopper, 6 sides of curly fries, 3 milkshakes, a 16 oz porterhouse, and a large diet coke...because diet soda will offset everything else.

Feel better now?
Don’t threaten me with a good time

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tbh, I was seething after the game. I was literally sulking over a beer till late evening muttering curses whenever Pats scored!

And that'll be the last of it. I plan to relax and just watch the rest of the game enjoying the high points and basically ignoring the rest!

Go Pack!

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This post is being made for the sole purpose of not having 666 lifetime posts staring me in the face. 667, here I come.

In all seriousness though, I am thankful to be a Packer fan. Yes, this season has been a rotten egg and we should have more rings than we do with the superior QB play we've enjoyed over the last 2+ decades but we live a pretty charmed life, all things considered. Imagine being a Lions fan. Imagine being a Vikings fan. Imagine being a Bears fan. Imagine being a Browns fan. I could go on and on and that should put our current struggles into proper perspective. We have the only publicly owned team in American professional sports. We have a Hall of Fame/museum for a stadium. We have only two sub-500 seasons over the past 25 seasons. We have got to watch two of the all-time greats do their thing in 4 and 12. The trophy every team in the league plays to win is named after OUR guy.

Are there things I could gripe about? Absolutely. This isn't the thread to do it in and for all the reasons mentioned above (and many more left out) I don't feel the need to. Thanksgiving is a time to remember all the blessings we have in our lives and being born into this amazing fan-base is something I will always be grateful for! G P G!

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on... Get off the tinted glasses. Accept reality.

I'm looking forward to us beating the Browns.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm 59 years old and went to my first Packers game in 1965 at 7 years old. I went into New City Stadium and came out of Lambeau Field.

I'd guess those of you who are REALLY angry - are pretty young guys.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm 59 years old and went to my first Packers game in 1965 at 7 years old. I went into New City Stadium and came out of Lambeau Field.

I'd guess those of you who are REALLY angry - are pretty young guys.
I wasn't born til 1970... but am old enough to understand and agree with you.

Members online

Latest posts