I'm not angry!

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm angry!
After the Ravens game my wife told me not to bother putting out our Packers flag for the rest of the year!
Yeah, I'm angry!!!:speechless:
That's blasphemy!!

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thankfully I didn't watch the game. IMO you can't get mad at a player for a lack of talent or injury. I think people are pissed at Hundley because he didnt live up to Green and Gold Goggle expectations. Sounds to me like he's playing like an inexperienced 5th round draft pick on a team with a crappy line, no quality running back, no tight end, and nothing special at WR....
Hundley has had 2 1/2 years to get his act together. He is a total fail, as is MM for not get him ready, and TT for actually picking and staying with this tomato can.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm angry!
After the Ravens game my wife told me not to bother putting out our Packers flag for the rest of the year!
Yeah, I'm angry!!!:speechless:
That's blasphemy!!
Compromise.
Put it out with a sheet covering it.
I'm watching every game wearing a paper bag over my head and I watch from home!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thankfully I didn't watch the game. IMO you can't get mad at a player for a lack of talent or injury. I think people are pissed at Hundley because he didnt live up to Green and Gold Goggle expectations. Sounds to me like he's playing like an inexperienced 5th round draft pick on a team with a crappy line, no quality running back, no tight end, and nothing special at WR....
BH has to make the throws and read the defense when he comes to the line.
He is just as much at fault as everyone else.
Yeah, I had hopes for him. He showed promise.
Now he just plain sucks.

And will the Packers learn from this mistake or just go on as business as usual?
Somehow they think their formula is better than what us fans think they need to do.
I dunno what changes they need to make to win again but they gotta do something.
More than just having the best QB out there.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hundley has problems reading defenses and making quick reads/decisions. Pretty much all from the neck up. Which was the knock on him in college.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a 7th rounder to move up in the 5th round. Another FYI, Elliot wolf really liked Hundley too. He was the guy that interviewed him before the draft.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that if there weren't as many limitations on practice time in the NFL, Hundley might be better prepared. But you're stuck working under the rules that are there at the time.

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hundley has problems reading defenses and making quick reads/decisions. Pretty much all from the neck up. Which was the knock on him in college.
He was the QB of a run heavy college team...and he's standing in for the best passer of all time.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a 7th rounder to move up in the 5th round. Another FYI, Elliot wolf really liked Hundley too. He was the guy that interviewed him before the draft.
Well...TT and Wolf made bad choice. Not to mention they had two years to evaluate him and didn't notice that he is not an NFL QP.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was the QB of a run heavy college team...and he's standing in for the best passer of all time.

The first of which was obviously known at draft time (and for the last three years) and the second is what he supposed to be at least adequate at doing.

Members online

Latest posts