I'm back! Tampa baby? How sad & amusing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The train has left the station!

Still think you're going to beat big bad Dallas next week?

It's so sad you kool-aid drinking fans believed Packer management when they said they were doing the right thing shipping Favre out (indirectly to your arch-rival no less).

You ended up turning on Favre. You sold out the history you had with him. Everyone is America always considered Packers fans to be classy and loyal. And, now everyone looks at you guys as a bunch of morons.

You guys are headed for one of those thirty-year spans without a winning record.

Enjoy watching Favre take the Vikings to the NFC Championship game. Where he will lose of course to Dallas.

Tampa Bay? Really?

P.S.

It was mighty sweet watching Tampa return that Rodgers int for a T.D.

Mighty sweet.

But, hey. At least he's still got the top QB rating. That's all that matters, right?

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say his QB rateing took a big hit today with 3 pics, The Vikings will be more than happy to beat up on the Cowboys and I think the packers beat the Cowboys next week

chickenhk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT needs to GO..NOW not later NOW. Make a bid for M. Shannahan NOW..not later.
TT thinks he is the elite amongst gms. In reality he is a complete and utter BUFFOON.
And...OH BOY thats some NEW GREAT 3-4 defense..what are we..like 25th?
O-LINE ? SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's time to for change..drastic change...no more hiring some absure Offensive coordiator that TT can control...DUMP TT and hire Shanahan.

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the train has left the station!

Still think you're going to beat big bad dallas next week?

It's so sad you kool-aid drinking fans believed packer management when they said they were doing the right thing shipping favre out (indirectly to your arch-rival no less).

You ended up turning on favre. You sold out the history you had with him. Everyone is america always considered packers fans to be classy and loyal. And, now everyone looks at you guys as a bunch of morons.

You guys are headed for one of those thirty-year spans without a winning record.

Enjoy watching favre take the vikings to the nfc championship game. Where he will lose of course to dallas.

Tampa bay? Really?

P.s.

It was mighty sweet watching tampa return that rodgers int for a t.d.

Mighty sweet.

But, hey. At least he's still got the top qb rating. That's all that matters, right?

you can go **** yourself for all i care :)

chickenhk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The pack may not win another game all season. TIME FOR MAJOR CHANGES.

OP
OP
B

Bastian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say his QB rateing took a big hit today with 3 pics, The Vikings will be more than happy to beat up on the Cowboys and I think the packers beat the Cowboys next week

That's so sad. Now you're rooting for the Vikings? Guess you're one of those fair-weather fans. I guess I don't blame you, though. The Pack aren't going anywhere. Go ahead and jump ship. You should go online and buy one of those 4 purple jerseys. And, when it arrives, you can open the package, hold the jersey to your nose like on broke back mountain and say "G-damn, you Brett."

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Typical Cowboys fan, they have beaten 1 team with a winning record and they already are talking about the NFC Championship hahah every year they do this, and I know you guys have a better record than us, but my point you havent done anything since 1992. But keep talking, it makes it that much sweeter when ya'll choke in december or in the playoffs (if you're there).

OP
OP
B

Bastian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The pack may not win another game all season. TIME FOR MAJOR CHANGES.

I agree with both of your points.

Maybe Green Bay should try to trade for Minnesota's quarterback. Nah, they probably won't trade him. I think they know what they have there.

Too bad, so sad.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This going no where

and Bastain I know your a troll why?

picking on skol when he has said nothing but he is a Viking fan..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts