1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I never want to hear "Aaron Rodgers can't win a big game" again

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Packerfury, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Packerfury

Packerfury Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    He was flat out ridiculous in the biggest game of his career. In fact, since the team went into "elimination mode" he's had 11 tds, no picks, and 1 rushing td. The guy comes up big in the biggest moment. Oh and "he can't drive a team down the field in the final 2 minutes" he did it yesterday right before the first half. He's elite. He's there...

2. Texpackerfan

Texpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    NOW, if you listen to the sports talking heads, they EXCUSE that game. They say it wasn't his fault they lost. He is considered an elite QB because of that performance.

It's so ridiculous on how they change their stories.

3. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    I know, he's earned himself a spot as a leader of the pack (no pun intended). But it doesn't matter, Favreites and Packer haters will find SOME way to try and take Rodgers down a peg.

4. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    lol the only "big game" he has lost he put up 42 points :) I wouldnt trade him for anyone.

5. 2411t

2411t Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +120
    Aaron Rodgers can't win a big game