I might be going to Green Bay for the Cowboys vs Packers gam

TexasPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys my girlfriends dad got tickets to the Cowboys vs Packers game in GB I'm looking for flights right now! I'm wondering if anyone from the forum will be there and if they will be tail gating and don't mind one of those Cowboys fans tagging along with me.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
enjoy the game...bretts steak house has a GREAT tail gate..20 or 30 bucks for all you can eat and rink

Crweems11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have fun, enjoy the game, and make sure to rub it in to all the Cowgirls there when we run them into the ground!

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im trying to get there too ... my problem is seeing if i get sunday off of work ... i have tickets lined up ,,, well see guys ... it should be a great game ...

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TexasPackerFan said:
Hey guys my girlfriends dad got tickets to the Cowboys vs Packers game in GB I'm looking for flights right now! I'm wondering if anyone from the forum will be there and if they will be tail gating and don't mind one of those Cowboys fans tagging along with me.

dont worry about finding a party ... its in the parking lot or just about anywhere around lambeau ,, we take pride in that ... LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts