I love to hate the Bears

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From PFT:

Shocker: Brian Urlacher wants the Packers to lose

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on January 28, 2011, 4:01 PM EST
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Yeah, we know. Of course Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher isn’t going to be rooting for the Packers on Super Bowl Sunday.
It’s still fun to hear a player genuinely dislike the team that just beat him.
“Hell no, I’m not rooting for the Packers in the Super Bowl,” Urlacher said on ESPN 1000 Friday. “I have a ton of respect for that organization and the head coach, but I don’t want them to win the Super Bowl. They’re in our division, I want them to lose.”
Thank you, Brian. That’s how players should feel about their longtime rivals.
(Now just work on those open field moves so a quarterback doesn’t trip you up next time.)

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux:

The Bears and their drunk *** fans are sitting at home crying while the Pack will be playing in the Super Bowl.

Let em hate all he wants.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont blame him, I bet most of the Packers would feel the same way. I really like Urlacher though, tough as nails and plays his *ss off. Plus he called Cutler a P*ssy

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont blame him, I bet most of the Packers would feel the same way. I really like Urlacher though, tough as nails and plays his *ss off. Plus he called Cutler a P*ssy

True, he did call Cutler a wussy.

But his ranting last week defending the wimp lost him points with me. Especially when he made the comment, "Who cares what the fans think?"

He would if the fat. drunken slobs stopped buying tickets to pay his salary.

:chisux:

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
when did he call Cutler a wussy?

When the trade for Cutler was firt made, Urlacher supposedly called Cutler a wussy during a conversation with WR Bobby Wade. Wade went on a radio show and told the host as much.

Then Urlacher denied it..........and then supposedly apologized.

Whatever..........

:chisux:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
ha ha. Wonder what Urlacher is thinking now sitting home watching the Packers go on to the SB after his QB couldn't finish the game.

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've got nothing against the Bears or Urlacher. Of course, they're not in our division either...

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I still get a kick out of watching Brandon Jackson fake Uhlacher out of his shoes in the last game.

Not to mention him getting tackled by Rodgers.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand his sentiment. I bet most Packers fans, and even some Packers, would feel the same way if (god forbid) the Bears won. You know that feeling you get when you saw the Vikings in the 2009 NFC Championship hoping they'd lose? It's kind of like that.

Members online

Latest posts