I have one of Brett Favre's socks....no seriously I do

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Hoping know one on this forum actually works for the Packers. When I was a senior in high school in 2002 I played in the Wisconsin high school state all star game. We practiced in Green Bay for a week and one of the perks of being on the team was that we got a behind the scenes tour of Lambeau. We went in the draft war room, on the field, and most importantly in the locker room, and while no one was looking I stole a gym sock out of Brett Favre's locker. Was one of my prized pocessions until this year(sad I know). What do I do with it now?!?!?! :confused:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hoping know one on this forum actually works for the Packers. When I was a senior in high school in 2002 I played in the Wisconsin high school state all star game. We practiced in Green Bay for a week and one of the perks of being on the team was that we got a behind the scenes tour of Lambeau. We went in the draft war room, on the field, and most importantly in the locker room, and while no one was looking I stole a gym sock out of Brett Favre's locker. Was one of my prized pocessions until this year(sad I know). What do I do with it now?!?!?! :confused:
Place the picture of it in here!

And remember, 2002 he was still a Packer...

OP
OP
AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
The man has a big foot. This sock seriously came out of his locker.

Attachments

• Photo 92.jpg
    Photo 92.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 209
OP
OP
AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I should try to get him to sign it. It hasn't been washed or worn. Still has some dirt on it. Fantastic. I was gonna take some shorts or a shirt or something, but I was wearing athletic shorts myself and didn't have any big enough pockets. Bummer

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
There's a ************ joke there that i'm just not comfortable making. :p

Ebay that shizz. Hauschild would probably pay out the *** for it.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wring it out. I've heard the secret ingredient in ****** is Brett Favre sweat.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aha! So that explains why I have missing socks whenever I do laundry!
It's those dang kids like you who sneak into the basement at night!
I knew it!

Maybe that's why Burnt messes up so much? He can't get his head into the game because all he cares about is that sock.
He keeps thinking "Now where did I put my lucky sock? Wait Brett. Get your head in the game. Oh I can't help it. I really need my sock."
LOL
So as long as he's a Vike, keep it.

OP
OP
AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
After I did it, I was really worried I was going to read a headline in the press-gazette that read "Favre retires, can't go on without lucky sock"

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Green Bay is discovered to have a Favre curse, I now know who is responsible.. Mr. Sock Thief.
For gawd's sakes man! By all means return it! Now! Like yesterday.
Just put in an envelope. Write Lambeau Field and send it.
Pronto!
:pray:

Throw2Dowler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
....and I thought my socks were the only ones that "got missing".....well mine get eaten by the dryer...no, really, they did!

Thanks for this post!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Sending it back would probably give the mailroom a nice laugh, hell... send it straight to TT.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I think it'd be funny to stick it in an envelope, write "Sock, sorry." on the envelope, and then put it at the feet of the statue of Lombardi outside of Lambeau. :lol:

$F4RVE$

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just hope you didnt sniff it. lol a jersey or wrist band would have been a better choice. i didnt know the players lockers were unlocked when they werent present? especially brett favre

OP
OP
AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
just hope you didnt sniff it. lol a jersey or wrist band would have been a better choice. i didnt know the players lockers were unlocked when they werent present? especially brett favre

Yeah, there were no doors on them. They were wide open. It was offseason so there were just socks and gym shorts and work out apparel and stuff like that. I wanted to take a shirt or some shorts, but I was didn't have any pockets and there were a bunch of people around.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Wow, so I'm not the only one with some Brett Favre contraband swag. (The sock probably beats my post-game sweat towel though.)

Who else has some? SHOW YOURSELVES. LOL

Members online

Latest posts