I Had A Vision.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a vision. It came to me as a message, and it was real.

I had a vision once before 14 years ago, and it came true. I am not joking. It was haunting.

The vision I had today was a message, and the message was this.....

If Cheesey gets a Marine Corps Military Style Buzz Cut and posts the pics on this forum the Packers will win the Superbowl.

I am serious Cheesey. A Superbowl victory is now in the hands of you and a barber.

R.P.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I done snuck into Cheesey house and did a little remodeling of the doo.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mrs Cheesey says.. anything for the Pack. :razz:

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score

PHOTO CAPTION:

Son, we live in the small little community of Green bay., and that community has to be guarded by men in Packer Jerseys. Whose gonna do it? You? You?… I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for DePack, and you curse the real Packer Fans.. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That DePack’s death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me in Green Bay, you need me in Green bay. We use words like honor, Lombardi , Favre, and loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a Packer Jersey and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

PHOTO CAPTION:

Son, we live in the small little community of Green bay., and that community has to be guarded by men in Packer Jerseys. Whose gonna do it? You? You?… I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for DePack, and you curse the real Packer Fans.. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That DePack’s death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me in Green Bay, you need me in Green bay. We use words like honor, Lombardi , Favre, and loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a Packer Jersey and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

HOOAH!
:chest:
Woof woof woof woof. :joy:

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

All I am saying, is give Cheese a chance!

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Bwaahaa!

Excellent 93z......makes cheesey look like like a "bespectacled" version of that Orange County Choppers guy.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm dumbstruck!!!!!
I'm looking through, reading this thread. and DUMBSTRUCK!!!!!
I think i'd pee my pants........(if i was wearing any!!!)
I have NEVER seen a more perfect TEAM effort. R.P. starts it, Pack93z ROLLS with it, R.P. grabs it from him and RUNS with it. WPR puts John Lennon in it..........i sit here and am AMAZED!!!! Absolutely AMAZED!!! 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
OH.... Jeese... I just pissed my pants. Ohhh God. That is a classic.

The greatest post in the history of this forum.

Pack93z you are my new hero.

Too freaking funny.

Glad you enjoyed it... great idea for a humor thread bud.. and a excellent follow up with the whole caption. Hats off.

Pack93z said:
Bwaahaa!

Excellent 93z......makes cheesey look like like a "bespectacled" version of that Orange County Choppers guy.

The new doo courtesy of a Commando looking dude from the net.. but that hot aired dude's hair would of worked.. Drill Sgt. Cheesey. :lol:

I'm dumbstruck!!!!!
I have NEVER seen a more perfect TEAM effort. R.P. starts it, Pack93z ROLLS with it, R.P. grabs it from him and RUNS with it. WPR puts John Lennon in it..........i sit here and am AMAZED!!!! Absolutely AMAZED!!! 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL.. when I seen the start of the thread, I remembered your pic with the ticket from last week.. soo.. naturally it was a must do.. glad you see the humor in it.

Lenon was a excellent add to the thread.. team effort indeed. :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
OH.... Jeese... I just pissed my pants. Ohhh God. That is a classic.

The greatest post in the history of this forum.

Pack93z you are my new hero.

Too freaking funny.

Glad you enjoyed it... great idea for a humor thread bud.. and a excellent follow up with the whole caption. Hats off.

Pack93z said:
Bwaahaa!

The new doo courtesy of a Commando looking dude from the net.. but that hot aired dude's hair would of worked.. Drill Sgt. Cheesey. :lol:

I'm dumbstruck!!!!!

LOL.. when I seen the start of the thread, I remembered your pic with the ticket from last week.. soo.. naturally it was a must do..
More like a "Must do DOO!!!" :lol:

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ten years ago, a crack commando was sent to prison by a military court for a crime he didn't commit. This man promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Wisconsin underground. Today, still wanted by the government, he survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire... The Cheeesemaster!!!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lenon was a excellent add to the thread.. team effort indeed. :lol:

I just listened to what the voices inside my head was telling me to do. :twisted:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ten years ago, a crack commando was sent to prison by a military court for a crime he didn't commit. This man promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Wisconsin underground. Today, still wanted by the government, he survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire... The Cheeesemaster!!!

You BLEW my cover soldier!!!
I'm a KILLER!!! A KILLER I tell you!!!!
I have killed many 6 packs........i have killed more bags of potato chips then you can COUNT!
And EVERY DAY i KILL time!!! (Most of it right HERE!!!) :shock: 8) :lol:

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Threads like this and posters like you guys are why pf.com is the greatest! :)

Come on over to the green side and add something as well. It is fun when you get Cheesified.
I sorta stifs too da ruuf ob your mufth.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Threads like this and posters like you guys are why pf.com is the greatest! :)

Come on over to the green side and add something as well. It is fun when you get Cheesified.
I sorta stifs too da ruuf ob your mufth.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
NOT ME!!! I DIDN'T DO IT!!! :lol:
Yes...........take it from one that knows...........it's not easy being CHEESEY..............but it sure as heck is alot of fun!!! :wink:

Members online

Latest posts