I feel bad for the fans

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else feel remotely bad for the fans who paid 100's of dollars to watch this? I'm sure the well deserved season ticket holders who sold their tickets are laughing their way to the bank though.

FarmerPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else feel remotely bad for the fans who paid 100's of dollars to watch this? I'm sure the well deserved season ticket holders who sold their tickets are laughing their way to the bank though.
Pretty much, when I went out to the game in Seattle this year, the tickets were pricey, but at least it was an exciting game.

OP
OP
D

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I fully understand that we are playing 3rd and 4th stringers at this point. But do you think the packers brass really had intentions of having Rodgers play the whole game especially with Adams out and bahk being unhealthy? This is truly was sickens me about the "business side" of football. These poor people paid money they may or not have have had or got the tickets as a christmas gift for their kids and get subjected to this?

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They inflict the pain on themselves lol I got offered free tickets to go and I’m glad I didn’t lol we will be ready to rock next year!!! Lezzz goo

Reggie White Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They inflict the pain on themselves lol I got offered free tickets to go and I’m glad I didn’t lol we will be ready to rock next year!!! Lezzz goo

I wish I had your optimism.. unfortunately same old can't tackle poor defense still.... 8 years of bad defense at what point do we fix it.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Joe Sixpack laying out big bucks so athletes can make obscene money - not a good image, even when they're winning.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish I had your optimism.. same old can't tackle poor defense still.... 8 years of bad defense at what point do we fix it.
Like I say all the time the whole defense blows!!!!! They need to get rid of everyone lol Clark Daniels Alexander breeland and Martinez are okay everyone else can go I wouldn’t even care haha

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can take any kind of loss, I did it from 1970 to 1993. I will not stand for a team that quits. That team absolutely, 100% quit! Vince is spinning in his grave.

OP
OP
D

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
100% quit today. I know there is a thread about someone being a problem so I won't mention him but let's just assume this was an actual do or die game would our savior have continued playing? My vote would be yes

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sports tickets aren't a necessity in life. If you can't afford or don't want to be disappointed, then don't use your hard earn money to pay for them. You get to the last game of the season, chances are you are going to get a meaningless game (out of the playoffs or clinched and nothing to play for). Be thankful in the NFL it is limited to a few games usually.. MLB/NBA you can have months of meaningless games.

Reaction score
This is the first game I’ve missed this season. (On tv).
I’m not even going to watch it. I saw the score by accident and my jaw dropped that’s a complete whipping! I’m glad I missed it actually it would’ve just upset me.
Would’ve liked to get help from Denver or Cincinnati pushing us up a draft spot. Bengals couldn’t convert on 4th down n 5. and needed 25 yards to attempt a FG to tie. Bummer but fitting end to a dismal season

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But how do we except a the hole meaningless season?????

I'm going to accept it by waking up in the morning and looking forward to the 2019 season.

My guess is you'll accept it by being really angry, bitter and embarrassed for several months leading up the 2019 season.

But hey.. everyone is different.

Members online

Latest posts