I changed my blog - All Packers All The Time

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome back Melinda!!!! LOL!!!
"There, there.... you gave it one hellava try...now grab a beer, kick back and enjoy being ALL PACKERS ALL THE TIME!!"

yeah!!!!!

I appreciate the battle , the fight, and now the VICTORY!!!!

:viksux:

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OP
OP
ilovemypackers

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I tried.. it was a lost cause. Vikings peeps are so troubled.. lol and yes, I shut it down to clean it up and make it all Packers friendly :yahoo:

INpackfan66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really thought it was interesting concept in the beginning, and I have commented several times on the site, only to be infuriated by the comments from your co-blogger. I have commented on other posts how happy I am to be able to read and comment on your posts without having to endure her. Again Best of Luck with the site.

OP
OP
ilovemypackers

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really thought it was interesting concept in the beginning, and I have commented several times on the site, only to be infuriated by the comments from your co-blogger. I have commented on other posts how happy I am to be able to read and comment on your posts without having to endure her. Again Best of Luck with the site.
I agree, it went alright until the Vikes org fell apart and she and other Vikes fans crumbled right a long with it.

She drove away several NFL and Packer fans. But I hope they'll be back soon.

Thanks for the well wishes~!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! I was wondering what happened to that! Good to have you back!

See ya on Lombardi Ave, where it's all Packers all the time!!! Sounds like home!!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
A serious hats off,...round of applause is needed here!!

I can't even stand the queens fans, much less bother to go toe to toe with them in a blog.

Way to go Melinda for lasting this long!!!

:drinks: :clapping:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts