HQ Draft 6.0 is up

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOVED the Colledge trade. Though I'd rather have someone besides Hardesty and I don't see anything in Akwasi. There ought to be better players than them at there. Another CB and a DE would be better...

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, I love that draft. That's the best Packers draft I've seen, imo. Whether it'll be one of the most true...time will tell I guess!

MSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good draft good value on most of the picks if it plays out that way..........I love the hustle of Mike Iupati like you said if he's thier we have to pull the trigger

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the draft, I like the Saffold pick (but I have heard some rumblings of some D2 guy....mainly from my friend I have class with). I still would love to see my boy McFadden late in the draft. I also wouldn't mind giving up Saffold for McCluster...Not the best Mock (or my most favorite), but I don't hate it...

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saffold in the second round is the most logical choice now that Tausch and "Jeff" are resigned. We really don't need an OT in the 1st so I like the Iupati pick. Hardesty is a bit overrated and like RS said, after watching Ansah's tape I don't believe he'll be up to par as an NFL CB just yet. Trading Colledge is a smart idea. I think that with the picks that we get for him, we should draft Koa Misi and Reshad Jones (two great late round prospects that can contribute right away)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saffold in the second round is the most logical choice now that Tausch and "Jeff" are resigned. We really don't need an OT in the 1st so I like the Iupati pick. Hardesty is a bit overrated and like RS said, after watching Ansah's tape I don't believe he'll be up to par as an NFL CB just yet. Trading Colledge is a smart idea. I think that with the picks that we get for him, we should draft Koa Misi and Reshad Jones (two great late round prospects that can contribute right away)
Like Misi, like very much Jones. But don't know if both will fall to the 3rd. Perhaps if it's a very early 3rd...

OP
OP
wizard 87

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
Great feed back. Really tough to predict the board for instance I prefer Gerhart but doubt he is there when we pick and Hardesty is the type of guy TT loves to pick up.
Cardsmc25- I like McCluster and had him in the second but it looks like he will be gone by the time we pick.
Thanks again folks !:beer:

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I could live with it. The Hardesty pick intrigues me. Feel like he could be a really good back. I wouldn't be shocked if San Diego tabs him to replace LT in the 2nd round, though. They'll take Ryan Matthews high if he's still there, but if not Hardesty might be their fallback.

Members online

Latest posts