How much Alcohol consumption tonite?

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just curious what kind of drinkers are on this forum...hahaha

Im getting real nervous about this damn game....
I usually drink 8-10 beers with a few Jager-Bombs a game.

I bought a case of PBR
2 cigars (1 for halftime and 1 after we win)

i feel it will be 16-18 beer nite.....WE BETTER WIN....

OR IM BURNING DOWN MY HOUSE

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually don't drink alcohol but I will certainly be downing some chocolate milk tonight.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Choco milk for me too! I can't drink tonight, I want to be able to pay attention to the game and stay awake as it is a night game. Alcohol makes me goofy and then sleepy. Also, I have work tomorrow that I refuse to do today. I don't like to work on Packers Day,

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm got a bottle of Shiraz! :drink: ( technically thats a martini but you get the point)

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Choco milk for me too! I can't drink tonight, I want to be able to pay attention to the game and stay awake as it is a night game. Alcohol makes me goofy and then sleepy. Also, I have work tomorrow that I refuse to do today. I don't like to work on Packers Day,

I'm trying to get my studying done now so I can go out and celebrate, hopefully, after the game tonight. Either that, or drown my sorrows, ha.

Kind of ironic that the lecture I'm looking over covers alcohol's effect on the brain...

L

Lunchboxer

I dont know yet.

Ill probably have 1 drink before game starts to calm my nerves.

I expect a Close game as usual. If by some strange outcome that the pack blows out the falcons i would be happy and sad.

I come to expect close games.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I dont know yet.

Ill probably have 1 drink before game starts to calm my nerves.

I expect a Close game as usual. If by some strange outcome that the pack blows out the falcons i would be happy and sad.

I come to expect close games.

Why would you be happy and sad??

I can't take these close games,..i would be SUPER happy with a Packer win by a blow out! lol

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a light drinker. So for now I got my one Wis. beer cooling in the fridge. (Point) and a Sol beer as well.
We drink Jaeger shots to celebrate TDs, field goals (From a certain distance) and INTs made by the Pack.

L

Lunchboxer

Why would you be happy and sad??

I can't take these close games,..i would be SUPER happy with a Packer win by a blow out! lol

I have certain expectations. I always come to accept that all the games from here on out will be close victorys.

I would be super happy but I came to expect close nail bitting games.

I dont know. Maybe im going mad.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm a light drinker. So for now I got my one Wis. beer cooling in the fridge. (Point) and a Sol beer as well.
We drink Jaeger shots to celebrate TDs, field goals (From a certain distance) and INTs made by the Pack.

Depending on the out come of the game,(score wise) you could well become a heavy drinker!

I have certain expectations. I always come to accept that all the games from here on out will be close victorys.

I hope not!!! I"m rooting for you to be happppppppy!!!:happy0005:

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yes your going mad lol.. I would love it if we win running away!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Started drinking at 9 am gonna go till 9 am tomorrow I'm thinking it will be a 30 packer and 10 shot night!!!!! Go PACK!!!!

oh noooo pounding the Pabst too early...you may pass out and miss the game!!!!:(

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Please do, though my work sells $1 Miller and Coors and $2.00 spotted cows, makes me wish I wasn't working.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Stop by the Best Western in Madison, before 9 pm. Its the one product my boss can care less about making a profit off of. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts