How many wins do you think it will take to win The Division?

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
How many Wins total should win the Division?

Im guessing 10 total wins to Win Division. Providing Packers can get it done against the Bears both times and the Thanksgiving Game against Lions.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
With the bears losing cutler for 4-6 weeks and lance briggs too, I might be willing to almost count them out as a playoff team. The Lions, pending if they stay healthy, will be our only potential road block. They are getting back to health, while we are not. I would have to say that an 11 - 5 or 12 - 4 record should pull the top spot on our division. The lions are tougher than they look on paper and have put up some impressive numbers in the past few weeks. Dont sleep on the lions.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
10 wins. The Bears or Lions (likely Lions) will go 9-6. Both teams have 4 wins already so getting 4-5 more isn't predicting anarchy

jjmcjj

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the bears losing cutler for 4-6 weeks and lance briggs too, I might be willing to almost count them out as a playoff team. The Lions, pending if they stay healthy, will be our only potential road block. They are getting back to health, while we are not. I would have to say that an 11 - 5 or 12 - 4 record should pull the top spot on our division. The lions are tougher than they look on paper and have put up some impressive numbers in the past few weeks. Dont sleep on the lions.

I actually think DaBears are better off with McCown under center than Cutty, JMO. Wouldn't count em out just yet

jjmcjj

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta disagree with ya there. Culter (as much as I dislike the guy) has been having a much much better season. Go peek at his stats.

Oh I agree with you there, Cutty just has a way of making boneheaded plays at bad moments. I would rather the Pack play Cutty than McCown, Cutty is a TO machine against the Pack. I just think McCown is more levelheaded.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh I agree with you there, Cutty just has a way of making boneheaded plays at bad moments. I would rather the Pack play Cutty than McCown, Cutty is a TO machine against the Pack. I just think McCown is more levelheaded.
There's a reason McCown has played for 5 different teams. He flat out sucks.

Members online

Latest posts