1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

How do you feel about the new draft set up?

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by ivo610, Apr 18, 2010.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,097
    How does everyone feel about the new way the draft is being held? I think part of me will miss the all day event of drinking with friends and watching it, but I will enjoy how the coverage will be better in the fact that the analysis and breakdown will stretch over 3 days.

How do you guys feel about it?

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    I don't like it's on weekdays. I like the new format, just don't like it's in week days.

Think it could be just friday night, saturday afternoon and sunday afternoon...

3. claybillings

claybillings Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Ya I'm not gonna lie, Im gonna miss waking up early saturday and heading over to 7-11 for some munchies, a slurpee, and beer, and taking my entire weekend to just watch the draft. Now I have to work on thursday and friday, and rush to get home to make sure I don't miss anything. Not a fan.

4. lancer84

lancer84 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Agreed, how long will it take Thursday night? 6:30 Central... till ? normally.

5. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    I know people have to accept change........but frankly I'm getting tired of Goodell......and the changes that came with him. Anyhow......NO....I don't like it. It wouldn't be so bad if the first 2 rounds were on Friday from 6pm CST til whenever. Then Saturday from like 10am until its over.

The probowl before the Superbowl????? C'mon man!

6. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    I don't like that I have to miss Survivor.

7. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    It's fine. However it will go pretty late.................