1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

How do you feel about the new draft set up?

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by ivo610, Apr 18, 2010.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    How does everyone feel about the new way the draft is being held? I think part of me will miss the all day event of drinking with friends and watching it, but I will enjoy how the coverage will be better in the fact that the analysis and breakdown will stretch over 3 days.

How do you guys feel about it?

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    I don't like it's on weekdays. I like the new format, just don't like it's in week days.

Think it could be just friday night, saturday afternoon and sunday afternoon...

3. claybillings

claybillings Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Ya I'm not gonna lie, Im gonna miss waking up early saturday and heading over to 7-11 for some munchies, a slurpee, and beer, and taking my entire weekend to just watch the draft. Now I have to work on thursday and friday, and rush to get home to make sure I don't miss anything. Not a fan.

4. lancer84

lancer84 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Agreed, how long will it take Thursday night? 6:30 Central... till ? normally.

5. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    I know people have to accept change........but frankly I'm getting tired of Goodell......and the changes that came with him. Anyhow......NO....I don't like it. It wouldn't be so bad if the first 2 rounds were on Friday from 6pm CST til whenever. Then Saturday from like 10am until its over.

The probowl before the Superbowl????? C'mon man!

6. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    I don't like that I have to miss Survivor.

7. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    It's fine. However it will go pretty late.................