How Bout Randy Moss

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:puke: What an Idiot already apoligizing for anything bad that he might pull this year??? Gezz who the heck would want that guy on your team??? :roll:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
:puke: What an Idiot already apoligizing for anything bad that he might pull this year??? Gezz who the heck would want that guy on your team??? :roll:

Only Al Davis. Stooping pretty low.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:

That is absurd, he should be apologizing for anything Moss pulls DOWN this year.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker said:
Yea,he will be their problem now.
Actually I wish he was still the Vikings problem, because even though he personaly kills the packers he also personaly killed the Vikings every year. It always seemed to start off with him to the team falling apart. I wish he was still a Queen.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why are the 2 best WRs in football such selfish drama queens?

The nerve of Randy Moss saying something like that is unbelieveable. It just goes to show that if you give an idiot enough attention he gets worse.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why would you want someone on the team with that attitude? If he is only going to try hard and play if he is happy, what if they start doing bad and start loosing? Then what will his attitude be? Or what if he doesn't get the ball passed to him enough?

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats what I am thinking too. I think he will have a better season because of his change in Scenery but I dont think his attitude will change. If he is happy he will try hard, if he isnt happy he will be a little baby and not even try .whwat a looser!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lambeau mooning aside...Moss is pretty awesome. I did a backflip I was so happy when he got traded. I hurt my neck, and missed 3 days of work. Thanks Moss...still causing me pain.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But why are you people so happy that he is leaving? Cant you see that the last few years he has by himself destoryed their season?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts