Help- First Time At Lambeau

NEBRONCO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HUGE Football fan and Lifelong Broncos fan here who will be in Green Bay this weekend to watch them play the Packers, and view historic Lambeau field. Wondering if you all could provide some information on parking, tailgating, and any must see attractions, etc.
I can't wait for this weekend, and I only HOPE the Broncos can at least give you guys a challenge.
THANKS!!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need some kind of FAQ for these kinds of posts.

I swear, if I had a dime every time someone posted one of these "Coming to Lambeau/Green Bay, what do I do?" I could take a trip to Europe. Twice. And a cruise.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Yeah....we should just have an FAQ stuck to the top of this thread. I don't think I can write five paragraphs about coming to Lambeau again. :)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Well, if you listen to the likes of Ryan Longwell... eat at Applebee's. Man, I despise that guy.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First thing you do when coming to Lambeau the first time is to stop by a certain rural mailbox of which I'll tell you later and deposit an envelope filled with as many $50 bills as it will hold. I'll give you the info after I get that.
And be sure to post the address, date and time where and when the envelope will be deposited.
Not that I want to know to try and get it first or anything.
Just asking for info for insurance purposes. Yeah, that's why.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
How about a sticky when they join the forum??

Are you one of the following...
a.) A dedicated Packer fan who truly wants to post about the Packers? (Introduce yourself here)
b.) A fan from opposing team jumping on board to taunt?(Smack area)
c.) A fan from opposing team to find out the coolest things in Green Bay? (the link we are all talking about!)

Add sticky link to according to the one they pick!!!

LOL!! I crack myself up!:roflmao:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts