1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Packer Fans

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rick 12, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Rick 12

Rick 12 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +23
    New on the Forum but I have been a Packer Fan since 1962 . I was at Yankee Stadium when the Packers beat the NY Giants in the NFL Championship Game on a Windy cold day Dec.31 1962 never forget I was 13 years old and their with my father . I was born and still live in Bethlehem, Pa. and Served in the USN and am a Vietnam War Veteran. Retired now love all sports but football and the Green Bay Packers the most. Nice to be here with you God Bless all the members on the Forum , love to talk Packer football .

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sky King

Sky King Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +963
    Welcome! Good to have a fellow geezer on the forum who can still remember that game. Seeing it in person must have been awesome. B&W TV was the best my Dad and I could do back then. :D

3. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,631
    Welcome to the OP. Half this forum is geezers. You can tell which ones by who post after wins as well as losses.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850

Welcome!

5. Bigred572005

Bigred572005 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Welcome all!

6. Rick 12

Rick 12 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +23
    Believe me you were warmer then we were that's for sure !