Hello Packer Fans

Rick 12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New on the Forum but I have been a Packer Fan since 1962 . I was at Yankee Stadium when the Packers beat the NY Giants in the NFL Championship Game on a Windy cold day Dec.31 1962 never forget I was 13 years old and their with my father . I was born and still live in Bethlehem, Pa. and Served in the USN and am a Vietnam War Veteran. Retired now love all sports but football and the Green Bay Packers the most. Nice to be here with you God Bless all the members on the Forum , love to talk Packer football .

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have a fellow geezer on the forum who can still remember that game. Seeing it in person must have been awesome. B&W TV was the best my Dad and I could do back then. :D
Welcome to the OP. Half this forum is geezers. You can tell which ones by who post after wins as well as losses.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
New on the Forum but I have been a Packer Fan since 1962 . I was at Yankee Stadium when the Packers beat the NY Giants in the NFL Championship Game on a Windy cold day Dec.31 1962 never forget I was 13 years old and their with my father . I was born and still live in Bethlehem, Pa. and Served in the USN and am a Vietnam War Veteran. Retired now love all sports but football and the Green Bay Packers the most. Nice to be here with you God Bless all the members on the Forum , love to talk Packer football .

Welcome!

OP
OP
Rick 12

Rick 12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have a fellow geezer on the forum who can still remember that game. Seeing it in person must have been awesome. B&W TV was the best my Dad and I could do back then. :D
Believe me you were warmer then we were that's for sure !

Members online

Latest posts