1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Hello from Great Britain

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TeamGB, Sep 9, 2008.

1. TeamGB

TeamGB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good Morning People,

Im Sam from Lincoln, England, Great Britain (My screen name fits in Great for Green Bay and for also our very own Team GB Olympians). Im 23 and went back to University at Lincoln University with one of the main reasons to extend my Football Playing Career by another few years before riding off int othe sunset Hollywood style :D :D (Or probably on crutches after blowing out a knee or something :rofl: ) Previous played Football at the University of East Anglia, but left due to the wrong course!!

I'm the Vice President of My University Team (god help the rookies comes september :rofl: :lol: ), played MLB last year but moving to play abit of H-back this year as I have good hands (many years of playing goalkeeper in soccer had to help) but want to play some D still as well, You cant beat that feeling of planting someone hard! I live with 14 other of my Brothers in a Team House, which will be providing some entertainment I'm sure esp with fans of most teams in there (We didn't let the Vikings fan live with us :devil: :rofl: )

Ummm, yeh, not sure what else to say. Been an NFL fan for more years than I can remember, looking forward to seeing the International Series Game in London again this year and getting over to see GB one year, probably with my brother. Pretty much a fan of most sports as I like to keep fit and health, so do alot of cycling, 5 a-side soccer, basketball and might even do some rowing this year just to do something else if i stay injury free (well i am virtually an OAP on the team now :eek: )

So now I have bored You enough, I will say thats me, great W last night and roll on next Game Day (Oh i love Sundays, Play the game in the day, come back get the beers ready and watch Sunday night Football..unless playing on a Monday when we do it all 2 nights a week :clap: )

2. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Welcome to the forum. :beer:

3. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Welcome man. You will enjoy it here. If you need anything shoot me a PM.

4. TeamGB

TeamGB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers for the welcome People!!

5. wischeez

wischeez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    A little late, but welcome to the forum TeamGB!

6. EnglishPackerfan

EnglishPackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hows in going mate. I am also from GB Born in East London grew up in Essex

7. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    Good to see other Packer fans from the UK :)