1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Fellow Green Bayers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PackerFan89, Apr 26, 2009.

1. PackerFan89

PackerFan89 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone my name is Kevin, im 19 years old and have been a Packer fan since before i could sit up. Im excited to be a part of this forum and to be a fan of the greatest team in the NFL. I saw someone do this so im stealing their idea.

Greatest Packer Ever In My Opinion: Reggie White (RIP) or Gilbert Brown (I still remember the time he clothslined Eddie George.)
    Favorite Packer Now: Its a 3 way tie between Greg Jennings, Al Harris, and Atari Bigby.
    Favorite Packer Memory: Of course watching the Packers win the Super Bowl. This is our year by the way.

GO PACKERS GO!

2. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    Welcome to the forum!

Looking forward to some great Packer discussions. Especially the reasons there is a tie between Greg Jennings and Al Harris. Greg Jennings all the way!

• Like Like x 1
  3. PackerFan89

PackerFan89 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Al harris is so physical at the line it's insane. I like cornerbacks that arent scared to get in the face of wideouts. Example Al Harris lined up across from Mike Furrey and after the snap just lays him out completely taking him out of the play (even though it was a run play..i think)

Greg Jennings of course (in my opinion) is the best player we have drafted in a long time. Easily a starter on any team.

4. Dizzle498

Dizzle498 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Welcome Packer friend-o!

5. wizard 87

wizard 87 Old Enough To Know Better

Ratings:
    +11
    Welcome to the Forum ! :beer: