Hello Fellow Green Bayers

PackerFan89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Kevin, im 19 years old and have been a Packer fan since before i could sit up. Im excited to be a part of this forum and to be a fan of the greatest team in the NFL. I saw someone do this so im stealing their idea.

Greatest Packer Ever In My Opinion: Reggie White (RIP) or Gilbert Brown (I still remember the time he clothslined Eddie George.)
Favorite Packer Now: Its a 3 way tie between Greg Jennings, Al Harris, and Atari Bigby.
Favorite Packer Memory: Of course watching the Packers win the Super Bowl. This is our year by the way.

GO PACKERS GO!

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Looking forward to some great Packer discussions. Especially the reasons there is a tie between Greg Jennings and Al Harris. Greg Jennings all the way!

OP
OP
P

PackerFan89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Looking forward to some great Packer discussions. Especially the reasons there is a tie between Greg Jennings and Al Harris. Greg Jennings all the way!

Al harris is so physical at the line it's insane. I like cornerbacks that arent scared to get in the face of wideouts. Example Al Harris lined up across from Mike Furrey and after the snap just lays him out completely taking him out of the play (even though it was a run play..i think)

Greg Jennings of course (in my opinion) is the best player we have drafted in a long time. Easily a starter on any team.