1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BearDown!, Aug 12, 2007.

1. BearDown!

BearDown! Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey everybody, I just joined Friday and figured I'd introduce myself. My name's Jim, I'm from Chicago, and I'm probaby one of the youngest on this forum at the age of 16. But, don't let my age fool you. I've been a diehard Bears fan since I can remember. I joined here for two reasons, to talk football and to talk football with loyal fans. Trust me, I hate the Packers, but I respect them and their fans.

Thanks for having me.

2. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Good to hear that you support your team but respect a rival, I feel the same here. If you want to talk football I think you found the right place, Welcome and enjoy your stay.

3. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Could be worse....at least you're not a cheesehead. :rotflmao:

4. spardo62

spardo62 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I really do appreciate the history of the Bears and think they have a rabid/loyal fan base, however I will always hate them(even more than the Purple).

Oh yeah, welcome