Hawkins article

OP
OP
A

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah its always nice to find some overlooked talent...that would be great if this guy pans out into something worthwhile. heres to hoping he refines his technique a bit. hes obviously no stranger to adversity.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This guy will start sometime before november IMHO, I like someone who is willing to work hard everyday and specially someone who is aware of his disadvantages against other players and keeps humble and hard working knowing he will beat them with his heart and his work ethics..

I like this kid, a lot..

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wasn't Hawkins the guy who almost had an interception in the scrimmage that could have been returned for a TD if he could have held onto the ball? If that was him he sure made a great move on the ball on that play.

It sure would be a great steal if Hawkins could develop into a legit starter someday.

OP
OP
A

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
Wasn't Hawkins the guy who almost had an interception in the scrimmage that could have been returned for a TD if he could have held onto the ball? If that was him he sure made a great move on the ball on that play.

yes indeedy...that was him alright.

jdeezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im here 2 sey i went to school with HAWK as we call him and if he woulda stayed at OU he woulda been 1st round no doubt

Members online

Latest posts